Ion Solar "Sales Manager" More Like "Appointment Setter" MLM Group Interview Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for "Sales Manager" More Like "Appointment Setter" MLM Group Interview

Interviews at Ion Solar

1 Interview Review

1.0

"Sales Manager" More Like "Appointment Setter" MLM Group Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ion Solar (Denver, CO).

Interview

It was simple and easy. I applied the next day I was asked to come in for an interview. Scheduled it for 5 days out. I did like that the recruiter gave me access to the hiring manager if I had any difficulties getting there. Ok totally NOT at ALL like the job ad for a "Sales Manager". You start off as a door to door appointment setter, commission only. Then move up to a closer again commission only. And the interview was a group interview and powerpoint. This was not an interview more like an MLM company trying to sell me something I didn't want. Group interviews where you show a powerpoint don't ask people questions is not an interview. I knew it was door to door solar I just thought I would be managing a sales team, which is my background. Just tell people up front what it is. I would never have come in. Ever. Candidate's don't hate negatives, they hate surprises. Me and another candidate were laughing on the way out, out we weren't expecting "that".

Interview Questions

• None. Well other than on the back of a basic sheet of paper where you put your name and contact information. Then on the back it asked yes or no questions about:
    "Do you think this opportunity is a fit that aligns with your career goals and values" - YES/NO
    "If I made it through the hiring process was I confident I would do everything in my power to out work others to be successful" - YES/NO
    "Are you interested in the opportunity with Ion Solar" - YES/ NO   1 Answer