Iora Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Iora Health

2.6

Clinical Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Iora Health (Duluth, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I attended a panel interview in which the team was very inviting, cordial and professional. They asked dynamic questions that analyzed my character and experience for this position. The environment was welcoming and clean. This was an ideal place to want to work.

Interview Questions

• What was my greatest patient challenge and how did I handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iora Health (Renton, WA) in September 2018.

Interview

When I was told that the interview would be about 2-2.5 hours I had no idea what to expect or how to prepare. It seemed too long! On my interview day I found out that I would be interviewing with staff that were present at the clinic. I was interviewed by 3 pairs, 6 people total. It was the most engaging, unique and fun interview I’ve ever experienced. It was also one that I felt most comfortable too. As a pair of staff talk to you, they ask you questions about work life and personal life as well to get to know you a little better. Which was super great! They were all so friendly and fun to talk to and I was able to get a feel of the kind of people I would work with and not just the hiring manager or just another higher-up.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Iora Health in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy. I had a series of 3 different interviews. They really took the time to get to know me rather than just rifling through the usual what are your strengths and weakness type questions.

Operations Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview process was lengthy, but worth the wait. The questions weren't very difficult, but I met with many of the team members to make sure that I was a fit for the team and the culture of the office.

Operations Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iora Health in September 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I received a link in an email 11 days later from a recruiter to set up a phone interview with her. We did the phone interview and I thought it went really well. The recruiter said she would email me to set up a time for me to go in and have an in-person interview. After a few days I emailed her since I hadn't heard anything and she did not respond to my email. After a week I emailed again and still didn't hear back.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview included basic "tell me about yourself" questions. I was told the in-person interview would consist of more behavioral type interview questions.   Answer Question

Iora Health Response

Oct 16, 2017 – Director, Talent & Culture

Good Morning- I apologize that you didn't have a good candidate experience. While we strive for everyone to have a good experience, especially through timely communications, we will take your... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iora Health (Seattle, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received an email request for an in person interview fairly quickly. They advertised their in person interviews as "Speed Interview" similar to speed dating. They have you come in and check-in with reps in the front. All applicants sit in a room until one by one you are called to the back for a "Speed Interview." An employee asks a couple of basic questions. You are allowed to do the same. The first process lasts about 5min. If they like you and you pass the first part of the interview they'll have you speak to a doctor for more in-depth questions for anbout another 15min. If you make it past that portion you'll received a follow-up call from HR headquarters for a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• -Why do you want to work for IORA?
      -Why do you want this position? Which duties stood out to you?
      -What do you know about IORA?
      -What's your understanding of the job and role?
      -Have you ever worked with geriatrics?
      -How did you hear about us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Iora Health (West Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

About 30 applicants were invited to the location for speed interviews. Everyone checked in at 5pm and there were 4 Iora employees (3 Health Coaches and 1 Tech) conducting the 5 minute speed interviews. It was an extremely hodgepodge group of applicants (bankers, managers, teachers, couriers, to name a few backgrounds) and I absolutely could not gauge what they were looking for in an Operations Assistant. I had more fun talking to the other applicants as we waited in the lobby than the actual 5 minute interview. The Health Coach that interviewed me had no idea what she was doing; it's up to an applicant to wow the interviewer "elevator pitch" style, but it is also up to the interviewer to CONDUCT and guide the interview. She just sat there smiling, obviously out of place, fumbling awkwardly for things to say and ask. I tried to use the painful 5 minutes to speak about my expertise, skills, and values, but it was like talking to a wall. I don't expect a call for an actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Why aren't you applying for jobs in your current field of work?   Answer Question
    • How do you feel about working in an unstructured, start-up work environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Iora Health (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a total of four interviews over a couple of months. They seemed very interested in me as a candidate, but then informed me after 4 interviews via email that they were going in a different direction... who interviews someone 4 times just to turn them down? They weren't very professional and kept getting information mixed up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Iora Health (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Received a phone interview rather quickly after applying. Had my first face to face interview within days of the phone interview. Things seemed to go downhill from there. I was given a name and email for a contact person for me if I had any questions. I emailed them twice with no response. Ended up having a 2nd face to face interview, but the person that interviewed me wasn't the person I was told was gong to. Then had a 3rd face to face interview, that interview was extremely uncomfortable. Different people kept coming into the office, not telling me what their position was, asking me several questions than sending in someone else. I felt like I was bothering them by being there. I would love to work for a company with so many great ideas about healthcare should be but have yet to hear back. All in all if you count up everyone I met with including the phone interview, I had a total of 9 interviews with different people. I think they need to be upfront with their applicants and streamline their interview process.

If you interview with Iota prepare yourself for frustration. Also be prepared for them not to know when they will let you know if you got the job or when the position will even start.

Still waiting to hear from them. Had my first interview almost 3 weeks ago.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Iora Health (Cambridge, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty long but I get why now that I'm in - I met with 8+ people - a combination of in person (2x) and phone. It was challenging but fair. The premise is that we can teach certain skills, others we can't and they want to make sure that each candidate will add to the culture positively AND get their job done effectively. No compromises.