Iovate Health Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iovate Health Sciences Interview Questions

Interviews at Iovate Health Sciences

2.7

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iovate Health Sciences in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process was rushed and without a formal list of questions or any real discussion of my qualifications. There was a rush to fill the position the interview was for.

Interview Questions

• Manager asked me if I was planning on having children because he didn't want someone who was going to work for a bit and then go on maternity leave.   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iovate Health Sciences (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn. A few days later I was contacted for a phone interview with HR and with HR + Hiring Manager and her director the same week. HR said they would contact me for feedback and they never called or emailed.

Interview Questions

• A lot of situational and behavioral questions (what would you do if... tell me a situation when...). Took approx one hour.   Answer Question

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Iovate Health Sciences (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter regarding this position. The interview process started with a quick 5-10 minute phone interview with the recruiter, following an in-person interview at Iovate, which happened several days later. In person interview was between myself, HR Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, and Director of Marketing.

I was asked a number of questions mainly related to my previous work experience, skills, and why I decided to join Iovate. For the most part, a standard interview, even though some of the most common questions did not come up.

I was asked about my salary expectations. I followed up with some questions in regards to management style in Iovate, and what expectations would the management have for me in the first 3 months on the job, if I was to get hired.

The whole interview lasted about 45 minutes, and was very positive.

3 days later, I heard back from the recruiter, and received an official offer from Iovate. They even went to the extent of increasing my offer on the fact that I had an offer on the table from a different employer.

I saw great commitment from the management to meet me half way, and I am looking forward joining the team!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I spoke to the recruiter explaining my situation, and was able to get a higher offer from Iovate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iovate Health Sciences (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

Overall good, 3 steps - Phone Screen, in-person with HR & Brand Manager, final round in-person with CMO and Marketing Director. HR was good about replying on time, and staff was mostly friendly. I found that 2 in-person interviews seemed redundant though, as the same questions were being asked over and over again. Also, interviewers were not punctual, and would look at their watch a few times.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iovate Health Sciences (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Was happy to have an opportunity to meet the manager and get to know her personality. However, I did not receive a feedback as to what to improve, and/or reason for refusal. I did not receive a "No" either. It is normal for smaller companies, so I was absolutely fine with it. Overall, had a positive experience. Thank you.

Interview Questions

• Absolutely no tricky questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iovate Health Sciences (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

The entire process was 3 Interviews beginning with a phone call. The interview was pretty straight forward and included a lot of behavioral based questions.

The second interview was in person and was asked about my relevant experience.

Then met the director in the third interview to ask a few more questions.

Account Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iovate Health Sciences (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

One over the phone interview, two in person interviews.

Towards the end of the interview I was asked to meet with the CEO. He then asked me a question about which product would be optimal for a nutrition store that they currently don't make. This was to test my knowledge on their products.

my last interview was with HR and my future boss. It was casual and we spoke about our mutual love of fitness.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, supplement knowledge. I told them about my experience in a nutrition store asking about their products. They seems quite impressed that I went out of my way to do this. I also made note beforehand on all the different supplements and what they did so I was prepared.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Iovate Health Sciences (Oakville, ON (Canada)).

Interview

HR performs initial screening, however they are not competent enough to do it effectively

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiations; offer was reasonable based on market conditions

Customer Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iovate Health Sciences (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with director of sales and director of HR. Asked about prior experience, why I want to work there. Both directors were nice and made me feel comfortable. Questions were of moderate difficulty, ranging from sales to marketing, going over the responsibilities of the positive.

Customer Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Iovate Health Sciences (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Smooth - Questions about Experience, Career Path, Industry Fit, ETC. There were several interviews which started with a Phone interview. Then I had 3 in-person interviews. Although the process was long, I think it was necessary in order to find the best fit for the Job. Iovate definitely does it's research before they hire just anyone.