Iowa Dept. of Natural Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Iowa Dept. of Natural Resources

Outreach Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Iowa Dept. of Natural Resources (Des Moines, IA).

Interview

Conducted a phone interview with human resources first. Next I was invited to the building for an in-person interview. The interview was with a team of people, each of them asking 1-2 questions. Questions were mostly behavioral in nature, although some tested background in the area of emphasis for the specific gob.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you failed and how did you respond?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iowa Dept. of Natural Resources.

Interview

Applied at my schools Career Fair, and got an interview on the spot for the following week. A week later, I received a job offer.

Basic behavioral questions. Research the program, understanding what they do is key to obtaining position. Understand what type of project you would like to participate in since that way the employers know what will drive you the most. List project examples from classes for some of the questions.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Iowa Dept. of Natural Resources (Des Moines, IA) in September 2011.

Interview

There was a phone screening interview in which I was asked to sent a list of specific experience in the field.
    After this there was an Interview, in Des Moines, by four people, the Interview was cordial. I was asked about my education and my experience. They had allocated sufficient time for the interview. Some interviews are so rushed as the interviewer wants to get to the next candidate

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about experience with different processes   1 Answer