Iowa State University Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iowa State University Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Iowa State University (Ames, IA) in February 2013.

Interview

I presented my PhD work and there was a brief question and answer session. They knew me already from my work and I had a collaboration with them, I also got a strong recommendation from my PhD supervisor, so I got the offer pretty easily.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Iowa State University

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Iowa State University (Ames, IA) in November 2012.

Interview

I sent my cover letter about the postdoc position. And after I got email back from my PI, I had a conference call with my PI. My PI asked me my background and my experiences in detail. After then, my PI introduced what this position was supposed to do in the current project. My PI asked me again about my feeling and how I could do this. So I think I answered quiet well.

Interview Questions

• What is your future plan in US? What if you get a trouble with your team members?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ames, IA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iowa State University (Ames, IA) in November 2010.

Interview

It was not long enough: only minutes. I did not have enough time to answer the questions they raised. Too rush.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in the past in teaching that you would want to change and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iowa State University (Ames, IA) in April 2010.

Interview

Started with an online skype interview and got selected as i have good CV to support necessary research credentials for performing this job. Basic questions on behavior and problem solving abilities

Negotiation