Ipreo Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ipreo Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter from Ipreo because they saw me on LinkedIn and thought I'd be a strong fit for an open position they were trying to fill. I sent over my resume and we set up a time to chat. The time came and went and I never heard from them. Wanting to give the benefit of the doubt I emailed them to see what happened. They did respond but only to say that a meeting was late. They didn't ask if I wanted to set up a new time so I sent another email to ask them and they agreed. A few days later that time arrived but once again I never heard from them. Once again I sent an email, once again all they told me was that they had another meeting run over, and once again they didn't ask if I wanted to reschedule. I decided to forget about it at that point and didn't bother responding. Oddly enough though they did message me again randomly on the following Saturday and all the message said was that they hoped I was having a good weekend. I had already made up my mind about Ipreo and figured the message was sent in error so I ignored it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ipreo

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ipreo (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

First I had to do phone screens with 5 different people. Then they scheduled memto come in. You spend many hours in a tiny conference room and talk to a lot of different people. They were pretty friendly and nice but seemed hurried.

Interview Questions

• A lot of technical questions about angular, bootstrap, node, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ipreo (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

1 Phone interview and then after a week i was called in for a Face to face interview. I met with 3 people. Hard core .Net questions, Lots of UML, ASP.Net, Multi threading questions. The first interviewer asked OOA design questions. Database optimization.

Interview Questions

• Web Farms, XML Serialization, Multi threading   Answer Question
    • how do you update the progress of a background thread in an asp.net web form? View state serialization , .Net Run Time.   Answer Question