Ipsos Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ipsos Analyst Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos in September 2012.

Interview

i went through a recruiter so the process was fairly fast...went in for two interviews first met with the manager and then came back to meet with the VP and had a phone interview with the SVP

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ipsos

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ipsos (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in May 2014.

Interview

It was okay. I didnt expect the company to be in a small office given its international status tho. But the atmosphere is good and the people who interviewed me were also nice and all that. The interview itself was very much average. It's what you would usually be doing with an HR associate, but this was the department manager already.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

Phone interview by HR, followed by phone interview by hiring manager. Was told the process would be quick, but never heard back following the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really difficult, just basic questions pertaining to my experience.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ipsos (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2010.

Interview

The HR called and ask some common questions and confirmed my education and boarding date. Then the team leader call me for some behavior-based questions. Fainally the team leader and VP together interviewed me with some also common questions and "Why" questions.

Interview Questions

• why do you choose our company and this position, since you major in economics?   1 Answer
    • how much do you know about marketing research?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary is not very negotiable for a fresh grad, but boarding date is negotiable.