Ipsos Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ipsos Business Analyst Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Phone interview with HR
Group interview organised by Manager- 6 people, 2 teams, presentation based
Written case studies (6 of them)
Case presentation with Associate Director

All stages have no direct outcome, have to wait for email notification. Explicitly mention that if don't hear back in two weeks, means it's off, i.e. not selected, and don't expect formal rejection letter.

I cleared these stages in 2 weeks.
-Was given only 1.5 day notice for first interview, no mention it's group interview, what it covers or how to prepare.
-Written case studies are doable and pretty interesting. Make sure you allocate time well. I spent over half the time on the first question, and was frantic over the next 5 questions. Last question is an essay.
-AD is very sharp and asked very pointed questions.

Interview Questions

Received email to propose exploration of work engagement, but no details was given even after a few followup emails over two weeks. This is the fourth week that no correspondence took place. I treat this as an offer that did not materialise. By now I have given a vote of no-confidence to the company. I count it as my luck for having realised this early (before I am in).

Other Interview Reviews for Ipsos

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Bangkok (Thailand)) in August 2011.

Interview

Left the resume at Ipsos website, then HR called me to do the case test.
    The first round consists of a total of 6 business case tests. Have to finish within 1 hr. Most questions are easy. There will be a mixture of calculation, presentation and logic testing.

Second round is interview with management team. After that, they handed me one project presentation and allow me 1 week for completion.

Interview Questions