Ipsos Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ipsos Director Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then came into the office for in-person with 3 people. Met the head of loyalty and 2 others. We met in a conference room. The interview was laid back and more of a discussion. The vibe was a little cocky and off-putting by the head of loyalty.

Interview Questions

• What I like about research, discussion of my experience, evaluating my passion for mr.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ipsos

Director Interview

Interview

Very welcoming team. Smart people. depends who you meet.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Bellevue, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

A Senior VP with whom I had met several months previously passed my resume along to the hiring manager. The hiring manager (also a SVP) called me to gauge my interest, and I was interested.

I spoke to the SVP and two VPs over the course of about three weeks. Two interviews were over the phone and the third was an in-person meeting in the office. All the interviews were fairly informal, friendly, and pleasant. They clearly understood who I was, my skills, and where I would fit in the company, and so their questions were designed to determine whether I was a good personality fit rather than whether I was competent or not.

I finally met the SVP (the hiring manager) in person on a Tuesday, and was offered the job the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• What has been your experience working with Microsoft clients?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received an offer on a Monday, reviewed it and chatted with the hiring manager on Wednesday. Requested a slightly higher salary, and the offer was revised that same day. I accepted the offer after I received the revised version.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ipsos in December 2013.

Interview

Initial awareness of the opening through my network of colleagues, which then resulted in a review of the job description through HR and then 3 senior management interviews, 1st through the telephone and then a 2nd in person at the company offices. Then further, f-to-f meetings then with some the colleagues I would be working, one on one, with and then a final 3rd senior management interview to discuss remuneration details as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Smooth and without any issues.