Ipsos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ipsos Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ipsos (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR which ended with my interviewer wanting to set up an in person interview with the hiring manager. My interviewer needed to get the hiring managers availability and that the interviewer would send me an email later that day with further details. I never received any further contact from the person I interviewed with, or anyone else at Ipsos, even after multiple attempts on my part to reach out to my point of contact.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ipsos (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I only went through the phone interview.
    It was fairly basic and routine and it helps if you ask a lot of questions too. They want to know whether you're interested.

SQL Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

There are 2 phone interviews by the top executives of the company more of technical and HR interview type. Then I was called for a full day of interview with 6 people across various categories mostly asking about the questions related to data mapping into the system and table designing. 3 interviews were normal interviews and other 3 were normal interviews accessing my other skills.

Interview Questions

• If you have two excel sheets with this columns, how would you map it with the master excel sheet so that data can be extracted at that granular level   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ipsos (New York, NY).

Interview

So I scheduled with someone through email to conduct a phone interview within the same day of applying. I never heard from anyone and when I emailed them back they never responded. It was completely unprofessional and a waste of my time. Don't apply here if you actually want to be considered for a position.

SQL Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and 2 weeks later recruiter reached out to me and referred a position to me which she thought I am more fit. The interview is more like about data and behavior, whats your experience about data and how large dataset you previous handled. Recruiter is very friendly and tell you more about company culture your career promotion path. I like her voice

Interview Questions

• Whats your most challenging thing?   1 Answer

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

First had a phone interview for screening with HR. Then met with several VPs from various teams who were looking to hire. Also toured the office and met with HR in person.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions regarding experience and goals.   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ipsos (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Fairly easy, mostly just a chat about leadership skills, quantitative experience etc. Basically you go in and tell them about a time you had to work really hard, a time you had to be a leader, pros and cons about yourself. There was also a math assessment but it was pretty simple! Just review your basic math and long division etc. Included in that was some data analysis of a chart, once again pretty simple.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between quant and qual?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ipsos (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online.
    Brief phone interview - was asked to come in person at the end of the same work
    In person interview - extremely unprofessional. was interviewed by 4 different people. 2 of them were not even told they would be interviewing until 5 minutes after I showed up to the office. Was given no briefing about the position or the positions of the people I spoke to until I asked. First question "when can you start?" thought that was weird. Normal behavioral questions like strengths, weaknesses, take me through your resume. Lot of questions about skillset with Excel, powerpoint, statistical and regression models.
    Assuming I didn't get the position after sending thank you emails, emailing HR twice, I've received no response - super unprofessional to say the least.

Interview Questions

• How do you deduplicate a list in excel?
      If you were making a powerpoint for a client where would you go for pictures/what types?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was relatively quick. I will mentioned that most analysts seem to be hired as referrals, but I applied online. I heard back within a few weeks (as they were compiling applicants to hire as a class). The first interview is with a recruiter who screens you on a number of behavioral interview questions, salary requirements, and some basic questions about your experience and education.

The second and last round of interviews is with a group of more senior employees specific to your business unit. The process began with a short assessment that tested my basic mathematical skills, logic, and writing skills. I then interviewed with four members on my business unit. This interview was about two weeks after the screening.

i heard back about two weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What about your personality makes you a good market researcher?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, but I heard from another employee who did that the offer is very firm.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

After online application I was called by HR for an initial screening. After the screening I was asked to come in for an interview to meet with 3 people individually. A little over 3 weeks later I sent a follow up email to HR to inquire about the status of my application and was asked to come in for a second interview to meet with 3 more people. A few days after I was asked to come in for a 3rd interview the following week and met with 4 more new people. 2 days after the third interview I was offered a position.
    During the interview process I was also asked to provide basic documents (school transcript, SAT/ACT scores, references)

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions were asked during the interviews: How do you handle having many tasks at once? Would you say you are detail oriented and big picture? What is one weakness? etc.   Answer Question