Ipsos Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

2.8

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Public Affairs Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Interviewed with managers where you are asked about your motivation for applying, your weaknesses ect. I had to complete three tests after including written assignment, numerical reasoning and speed test.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the biggest challenges facing this sector over the next few years?   Answer Question

Graduate Social Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the career's section and submitted a cover letter, CV and commercial awareness questions. I was then emailed a few days later and got invited for a phone interview which lasted about 20minutes.

Project Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

After a bit of a delay got to the first step which was a telephone interview. Fairly straight forward and informal. Then waited for several weeks before getting a face to face interview which was to be held in Harrow, London.

The face to face consisted of analyzing survey agents figures and results for 15 mins before going into the face to face interview. Fairly standard interview questions with 2 interviewers. The final stage of the face to face was to present what you found with the survey agents figures and advise what you thought was good/bad/how results could be improved.

Was advised that the interview result would be communicated to me at the end of the following week.

After having taken a day off work and the expense of travelling to Harrow Ipsos have not had the courtesy to advise what the interview result was. Having read on Glassdoor that they do take their time I did wonder if this was normal and usual turn of events however a month after the interview and still nothing so have given up on it.

I have now secured a job elsewhere but did wonder if it would be worth chasing up if only to make the point of how disrespectful it is of Ipsos to leave candidates in limbo.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have had to motivate someone to do better?   Answer Question

Research Manager - Loyalty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter, first step was an in person interview with two directors of the group. Then I was invited for a presentation and behavioural based interview with two members of the specific team I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• General behavioural questions specific to the role and what you want to achieve with this role   Answer Question
    • Insight presentation on some data they had collected -- had to speak through the trends I found interesting and what would be my recommendation to the client   Answer Question

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

For a company that boasts to be a market leader, I am disgusted with the interview process.

The first stage interview was a telephone interview with which the interviewers laughed about not knowing how to pronounce my name. Then I was invited to the second stage of the interview process in one of the London offices (Tower Hill). I was interviewed by two of the associate directors, one of which payed no attention to my responses and acknowledged that by saying "I'm sorry, I forgot you already said that".

Since this interview I have not had a follow up call or email letting me know the outcome of the interview. The whole process has been a month. Seriously not impressed.

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Initially contacted to do a timed online assessment. The following week I had in-person interview which primarily consisted of behavioral questions. Shortly after, they invited me to the second round interview where they sent over both qual/quant data to analyse and deliver a presentation. After I presented, I was asked a few more behavioral and team fit questions. Overall a fine experience, but was turned off by the way employees described the company culture as 'highly intelligent' and 'uptight'.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time you had to use innovation/creativity to complete a task?
      Are you a words or numbers person?   Answer Question

Field Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

it was a twenty minute interview on the telephone with easy to answer questions - they were not interested in my qualifications or age which was nice but experience is handy when applying for part-time research like this...

Graduate Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Thirty-minute long on skype, the person who interviewed me was not working for Ipsos MORI which I found very odd because I could not ask the questions I wanted to ask.

Interview Questions

• Explain the challenges faced by the market research industry   1 Answer

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and a few months later got an invitation to do an online test (verbal and numerical reasoning etc.). I passed the test and a week later got invited to my face to face interview. I had to prepare a short presentation before my second interview.

Interview Questions

• Both interviews were pretty standard. They asked about my previous work experience and how it related to the position I was applying for.   Answer Question

Senior Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

First call with two director as a phase 1 then case study i presented for 15 minutes and interview via Skype followed by 1 hour discussion about my experience company structure and requirements. Interview was with one director and person from operations. They got back to me week after with an offer.