Ipsos Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2016

2.8

Research Manager - Loyalty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter, first step was an in person interview with two directors of the group. Then I was invited for a presentation and behavioural based interview with two members of the specific team I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• General behavioural questions specific to the role and what you want to achieve with this role   Answer Question
    • Insight presentation on some data they had collected -- had to speak through the trends I found interesting and what would be my recommendation to the client   Answer Question

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

For a company that boasts to be a market leader, I am disgusted with the interview process.

The first stage interview was a telephone interview with which the interviewers laughed about not knowing how to pronounce my name. Then I was invited to the second stage of the interview process in one of the London offices (Tower Hill). I was interviewed by two of the associate directors, one of which payed no attention to my responses and acknowledged that by saying "I'm sorry, I forgot you already said that".

Since this interview I have not had a follow up call or email letting me know the outcome of the interview. The whole process has been a month. Seriously not impressed.

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Initially contacted to do a timed online assessment. The following week I had in-person interview which primarily consisted of behavioral questions. Shortly after, they invited me to the second round interview where they sent over both qual/quant data to analyse and deliver a presentation. After I presented, I was asked a few more behavioral and team fit questions. Overall a fine experience, but was turned off by the way employees described the company culture as 'highly intelligent' and 'uptight'.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time you had to use innovation/creativity to complete a task?
      Are you a words or numbers person?
      Answer Question

Field Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

it was a twenty minute interview on the telephone with easy to answer questions - they were not interested in my qualifications or age which was nice but experience is handy when applying for part-time research like this...

Graduate Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Thirty-minute long on skype, the person who interviewed me was not working for Ipsos MORI which I found very odd because I could not ask the questions I wanted to ask.

Interview Questions

• Explain the challenges faced by the market research industry   1 Answer

Senior Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

First call with two director as a phase 1 then case study i presented for 15 minutes and interview via Skype followed by 1 hour discussion about my experience company structure and requirements. Interview was with one director and person from operations. They got back to me week after with an offer.

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through a recruitment agency and was invited for an interview with two research managers. Semi-formal interview with plenty of questions around my current job and projects I have worked on. Both interviewers were really friendly and I enjoyed the experience.

I was then invited back for a second interview (told the same day) which involved analysing material given to me a few days beforehand and putting together a powerpoint to present to two associate directors, followed by another semi-formal interview with similar questions to before. Again, very friendly interviewers and I enjoyed the experience.

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

I got an email inviting me to an interview at their London Bridge office where I met two people. The interview was enjoyable and the people were very friendly.
    At the second interview I had two new people interviewing me. Both were also really friendly.

Unfortunately I did not get a call back after the second interview. I followed up via email and got a response saying that they would get back to me. This has been over a month ago and I am yet to hear a response which is disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time something went wrong at work and how you resolved it   Answer Question

Graduate Programmer - Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Had a single screening call from an internal recruiter, followed by a 4 hour long interview in one of the London offices. The whole process took 2-3 weeks. The interview consisted of a single face-to-face with two interviewers (one senior Operations staff, one HR) which was fairly straightforward and nothing challenging.

The interviewers were not tough, they didn't ask anything unusual and the HR person was able to facilitate a good rapport.

Interview Questions

• There were several group tasks to test teamwork, leadership and problem solving including an interesting problem around sharing information.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Standard 2 interviews - first one with the line manager and the head of the department, second with a peer and another director within the Health Observer team.

I am at present assuming I didn't get the position, as I had my second interview one month ago - and according to a few recruitment agencies I am part of, they are still accepting new applications. They haven't, however, been in touch at all.

Interview Questions

• Very standard questions around experience and what I could bring to the position - nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question