Find jobs for Market Research

Ipsos Market Research Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 581 interviews

Staffing Agency11%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Ipsos (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

Very Informal Interview. Interview was with the manager who talked about different aspects of the job and a few basic questions about background and experience. Was called a few days later with a job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience
    Answer Question

Ipsos

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

Had an assessment day from 12 till 5pm , very straight forward, they offered the job on the same day. Then one day of training. The job is very easy to do .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Ipsos

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Ipsos (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2018

Interview

First you'll have a video interview with a third party website. It's fairly simple and there are practice questions. Then a recruiter called me up and talked about the company and what the next steps were. Lastly, a hiring manager called me.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral, what you did in the past. Strengths and weaknesses.

Anonymous Employee in Seoul

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (Seoul) in Jun 2018

Interview

I had to take 10 to 15 minute tests to check my abilities in power point, excel, desk research, translation, and basic marketing and had interview afterwards. The person who interviewed me asked a lot of questions regarding my past experience and what I want to experience through this role. Overall it was a positive experience. I got the result back after two days

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England, England) in Feb 2018

Interview

Competency Questions, some behavioral. she gave me examples and asked how I would deal with them. she was very friendly and no tricks during the interview. then i was invited for an assessment, we had a test on social grading which was fairly easy. Background check.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ipsos (Dublin, Dublin) in Sep 2017

Interview

Straight forward hiring process. Phone interview followed by face to face. If accepted you are brought in for an orientation with a group of new employees. The whole process is very easy going and straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • Give examples of difficult situation in past employment and how you handled it.

Ipsos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

interview process was split into 3 parts over the course of 2 weeks: 1. telephone interview w/ HR; 2. analytical & written exam taken at the campus (timed for 45 min); 3. on the same day as exam, had 1:1 interview on campus with multiple leads from different departments

10 people found this interview helpful

Ipsos

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ipsos in Feb 2016

Interview

Super angenehmes Telefoninterview! Ich habe mich online beworben und erhielt nach weniger als zwei Wochen eine Anfrage zum Telefoninterview. Nach dem dem Gespräch erhielt ich nach zwei Tagen eine Zusage. Gerne hätte ich mein Praktikum dort absolviert, ich habe allerdings ein noch attraktivere Stelle gefunden und mich deshalb dagegen entschieden.

Interview Questions
  • Fragen zum persönlichen Werdegang wurden gestellt. Die Atmosphäre war sehr entspannt. Die Interviewpartner haben sich außerdem selbst vorgestellt und die Arbeitsabläufe erklärt.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ipsos (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2015

Interview

Phone interview that lasted around 15 minutes initially. Asked about work ethic, what you know about Ipsos and market research. Want to know your level of excel capability; ask you behavioral questions. Very easy going. Asked for a second in-person interview and sit you down with more behavioral/resume questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos in Dec 2010

Interview

Interviewed first by a HR representative then called in for a second in person interview. Friendly people and definitely a thorough selection process. However, they are very disorganized about recruiting timelines and more importantly finalizing decisions. There seems to be a disconnect between what HR knows, Senior Executive knows and the division in general expects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews