Ipsos Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ipsos Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santiago (Chile)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Santiago (Chile)).

Interview

After submitting a CV and a cover letter I was invited to take a test, measuring Project Management knowledge and skills and a 2 hour Toefl test to measure the level of English proficiency. The PM test contained calculations of percentage, math problems an email composing question.

Interview Questions

• Write an email to a client to suggest improvements to their market research order.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ipsos

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Barcelona (Spain)) in December 2016.

Interview

I had the opportunity to have an interview at Ipsos Spain. Very enthusiastic first, I was disappointed after. Indeed the contact wth the HR department was not as good as I could expect from such a company.
    After a phone interview, a face-to-face interview, and a skills testing... No news! Despite reminders, the HR department didn't give any feedback nor said they were continuing with other profiles instead. In fact, I still don't officially know 3 months after...
    This experience unfortunately totally influences my image of Ipsos.

The interview difficulty was average and was mostly related to the professional experience in the specific field I applied and, related to my life career and personal path.
    There was a skills test about statistics reading. No preparation needed ahead, you just need to understand the global logic and then you go. Quite tricky though so be attentive. ;) Good luck!
    Then, there is another round with the specific team's manager and a powerpoint presentation simulation.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrow, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Harrow, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

one face to face interview
    the process was quite smooth and the interviewer was very friendly. He asked some common questions such as "Why do you want to work for Ipsos', "Where do you see yourself in five years time", "How do you prioritize your work" and asked me to demonstrate some relevant experiences.
    I was contacted by the recruitment agency the day after the interview and asked to go on board on the next Monday. it was a six month contract, so only one ftf interview is required. It's generally a two staged interview for permanent roles-one face to face and one test or presentation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Ipsos
      Where do you see yourself in five years time
      How do you prioritize your work
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ipsos (Bucharest (Romania)) in December 2013.

Interview

It contained 1 written test and 3 interviews (with recruiter, team lead and VP). The entire process took about 2 months but only the period between the test and the first interview was about 1 and a half months.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable do you feel when you have to give bad news?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

I was referred by a friend who sent my CV to HR, as this is how most people get interviews there due to their referral scheme. The whole process took a week - from sending my CV to receiving an offer. I had 1 interview with the HR and the Centre Manager.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were related to my education, work experience and interests - looking more for personality traits than for knowledge in a subject.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, fixed terms.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

I was an internal company hire from another department, so I only had 1 interview. The interview consisted of 3 senior members of the department. They asked me typical questions regarding my skills and experience and how I could apply those to the job requirements of the position I was applying for, and what I felt made me feel like a good candidate. The questions were not wacky - probably in part because none of the 3 people were HR folks, and they were all really down-to-earth individuals. I was contacted a short time afterwards by the HR Manager with an offer, which I accepted.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos in June 2012.

Interview

The company expects a lot from the future intern