Ipsos Research Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.8

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

2 rounds, standard competency questions, level of understanding of marketing research

Other Interview Reviews for Ipsos

Research Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

The process included a phone interview and then a one hour interview with a review panel on various topics including technical and research knowledge. Following this there was another discussion with the HR manager. After this it did not take long to receive an offer.

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Bangkok (Thailand)).

Interview

The interview process has 2 rounds; the first with the research manager and the second with the research director. It was a casual interview, they basically wanted to know more about me as a person

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghent (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ipsos (Ghent (Belgium)).

Interview

Got to do a test and a few interviews. It was really interesting, they really wanted to know you and it were very nice people. Overall I would highly recommend the people who want to apply at Ipsos not to be stressed and to just be themselves. Everybody has flaws.

Interview Questions

• What is your image/perception about this job   1 Answer

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ipsos (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

5 Rounds
    It was fairly cet level apptitude test with 30 min,and one can use the calculator even,later there was essay writing for 20 min.ppt test consist of creative question like use of cement in nonconventional way etc,then HR interview was tell me about yourself,why marketing research,why quantitative research and what is quantitative research .Most of candidate get filter in apptitude round and Hr round.
    1.Apptitude-Contains quants 15 question and data sufficiency 15 question
    2.Essay Writing on technology on market research
    3.ppt round of creative test
    4.HR interview
    5.Technical interview

Interview Questions

• why research?
      Sampling types?
      Sampling errors?
      Suitational question like how would you do sampling for XYZ newspaper reader?
      Cv based projects etc   1 Answer

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

i applied online, and received a call about a week or so. quick phone call from HR with brief phone screening and was invited to interview. a 4/5-hour long interview with written test and interviews with HR, teamhead, and subteam head.

Interview Questions

• after understanding all these downsides (e.g. long work hours, no OT pay, low pay) of working in this company, why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ipsos (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2016.

Interview

Part 1: Written Test (3 parts, finish within 60 minutes)
    Part 2: Group Interview - One interviewer to three interviewees (last for about 40 minutes, but it might vary depending on what the interviewer want to ask, and the number of people attending the interview. And the interviewer was a member of the HR team(

Interview Questions

• Written Test: 1. Logic test. 2. Business writing. 3. Problem solving test
      Interview: 1. Past internship experience. 2. Educational background. 3. The aspects you value in a career. 4. The line of business you are interested in at IPSOS.   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Initially contacted to do a timed online assessment. The following week I had in-person interview which primarily consisted of behavioral questions. Shortly after, they invited me to the second round interview where they sent over both qual/quant data to analyse and deliver a presentation. After I presented, I was asked a few more behavioral and team fit questions. Overall a fine experience, but was turned off by the way employees described the company culture as 'highly intelligent' and 'uptight'.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time you had to use innovation/creativity to complete a task?
      Are you a words or numbers person?   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

Phone interview and face to face interview with hiring manager from Singapore. People are friendly. Working environment looks quite good. From what I observe, most of the people there work until quite late.

Research Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos in March 2016.

Interview

I got a call from a hiring manager and she asked me about general questions. Then she called be back again, said the team wanted to interview me. The interview was quite easy and the team seemed to be very friendly.