Ipsos Research Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ipsos Research Executive Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.9

Research Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

2 rounds, standard competency questions, level of understanding of marketing research

Other Interview Reviews for Ipsos

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ipsos (Mumbai (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

5 Rounds
    It was fairly cet level apptitude test with 30 min,and one can use the calculator even,later there was essay writing for 20 min.ppt test consist of creative question like use of cement in nonconventional way etc,then HR interview was tell me about yourself,why marketing research,why quantitative research and what is quantitative research .Most of candidate get filter in apptitude round and Hr round.
    1.Apptitude-Contains quants 15 question and data sufficiency 15 question
    2.Essay Writing on technology on market research
    3.ppt round of creative test
    4.HR interview
    5.Technical interview

Interview Questions

• why research?
      Sampling types?
      Sampling errors?
      Suitational question like how would you do sampling for XYZ newspaper reader?
      Cv based projects etc
      1 Answer

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

i applied online, and received a call about a week or so. quick phone call from HR with brief phone screening and was invited to interview. a 4/5-hour long interview with written test and interviews with HR, teamhead, and subteam head.

Interview Questions

• after understanding all these downsides (e.g. long work hours, no OT pay, low pay) of working in this company, why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ipsos (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2016.

Interview

Part 1: Written Test (3 parts, finish within 60 minutes)
    Part 2: Group Interview - One interviewer to three interviewees (last for about 40 minutes, but it might vary depending on what the interviewer want to ask, and the number of people attending the interview. And the interviewer was a member of the HR team(

Interview Questions

• Written Test: 1. Logic test. 2. Business writing. 3. Problem solving test
      Interview: 1. Past internship experience. 2. Educational background. 3. The aspects you value in a career. 4. The line of business you are interested in at IPSOS.

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Initially contacted to do a timed online assessment. The following week I had in-person interview which primarily consisted of behavioral questions. Shortly after, they invited me to the second round interview where they sent over both qual/quant data to analyse and deliver a presentation. After I presented, I was asked a few more behavioral and team fit questions. Overall a fine experience, but was turned off by the way employees described the company culture as 'highly intelligent' and 'uptight'.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time you had to use innovation/creativity to complete a task?
      Are you a words or numbers person?

Research Executive Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

Phone interview and face to face interview with hiring manager from Singapore. People are friendly. Working environment looks quite good. From what I observe, most of the people there work until quite late.

Research Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos in March 2016.

Interview

I got a call from a hiring manager and she asked me about general questions. Then she called be back again, said the team wanted to interview me. The interview was quite easy and the team seemed to be very friendly.

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ipsos (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2016.

Interview

The HR manager interviewed me with some introduction, questions and brief introduction in the applied position.
    Then with the 1-hour written test of logical test and a letter to explain the current difficulties to client.

Interview Questions

• Self-introduction.
      About Ipsos.
      About the marketing research.

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through a recruitment agency and was invited for an interview with two research managers. Semi-formal interview with plenty of questions around my current job and projects I have worked on. Both interviewers were really friendly and I enjoyed the experience.

I was then invited back for a second interview (told the same day) which involved analysing material given to me a few days beforehand and putting together a powerpoint to present to two associate directors, followed by another semi-formal interview with similar questions to before. Again, very friendly interviewers and I enjoyed the experience.

Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2015.

Interview

I got invited to an interview after my online application. It had 2 rounds, 1st round was standard HR background check, trying to get to know more about your past experience, personality, strengths n weakness. Next you have 2 hours to complete 1 assessment and 1 personality profiling task. They put me through the qualitative assessment stream and pretty much checking your writing skills, articulation, and analysis. (i just happened to met a director after my assessment which was supposed to be 2nd round).

after I passed 1st round, I was invited for a 2nd/final round with my potential team head (director-level). that's pretty much trying to get to know me as a person, to check my personality and cultural fit. Nothing too challenging - if you are really passionate about research and dont sell yourself too hard.

be curious and be genuine.

Interview Questions

• 3 words to describe yourself as a colleague.   1 Answer