Ira Green IT Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ira Green

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ira Green (Providence, RI) in November 2008.

Interview

First I was contacted by the manager of the IT department. She asked if I could come down for an interview. I accepted, and came down for the interview 2 days later. After a week, I was asked in for a second interview, where I sat with the Accounting manager and the IT manager to go over more in depth about the position and the company. About a day or so later, I was asked in once again to meet with the Customer Service manager, and was asked a few questions regarding how I handle working in certain environments. Everyone was laid back and the interview process wasn't tense or nerve racking at all.

I was taken through a tour of the building, and it was unlike anywhere I had worked prior. I liked the laid back environment and the chance to really grow into a position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary. I started out with a base which was a little more then the minimum I had asked for. But, with that we would revisit my salary within 6 months to see how much I had grew within the position. Money is not everything, I would negotiate training, education and benefits over money any day.