Find jobs for Account Manager

Iris Consulting Group Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Iris Consulting Group

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Iris Consulting Group

Found 30 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Consulting Group (Charleston, SC) in Dec 2019

Interview

Everyone I met with at Iris Consulting Group was very professional and straight-forward with their answers to my questions. There wasn't a whole lot of sugar-coating and they went over the advantages and possible obstacles in the position I was applying for. They also informed me of the numerous advancement opportunities and potential directions my career could go within the company.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been in the job market?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Consulting Group (Charleston, SC) in Nov 2019

Interview

There were roughly three interviews altogether. The first interview you'll have will be pretty short. They'll ask you some basic questions and get a feel for if your goals match the companies and generally see how well you communicate. The second and third interviews are a lot longer and more informative as well.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been looking for a new career?
Application

Interview

The first interview was more of just a way for them to see how I presented myself in a professional environment I think. The second interview was more of the meat and potatoes portion of the interviews. The final interview was with the manager. The people there were polite and very professional.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in a new position?
Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Consulting Group (Charleston, SC) in Sep 2019

Interview

I can remember the second interview the most because it was the longest. The other two were just really formalities and getting a feel for the each other as to not waste time if we were completely off base in terms of goals, work environment, type of work, etc. Great process overall.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in a position?
Application

Interview

I met with a few different people at Iris Consulting Group during my interviews. We were able to schedule them within a day or two of one another and the company seemed very professional and straightforward. Not a whole lot of sugar coating anything. Great opportunity it seems!

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been in the job market?
Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Consulting Group (Charleston, SC) in Aug 2019

Interview

I applied online through Careerbuilder or Monster for the entry level management trainee position. During the interview process, I learned that I would start at the entry level sales and management role and work my way up. This was completely fine with me since I'm confident in my ability to learn new things quickly. During the interviews, I learned all I needed to know in order to figure out that this was a great fit for me personally.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for mainly in your next position?
Application

Interview

I had a very positive experience when I interviewed at Iris Consulting Group. The second interview was where a lot of my questions got answered, and boy they sure asked a ton of questions as well. They went over my resume and discussed my strengths and potential obstacles of the position. They didn't sugar coat anything and I got to sit down with the president of the company.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been looking for a new position?
Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Consulting Group (Charleston, SC) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interviews were all pretty straightforward. I got to ask a lot of questions, and they sure asked me a lot of questions as well. I asked about pay, benefits, and room for advancement and all of my questions were answered. The second interview was my favorite because it gave me so much more insight to the company.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in your next position?
Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Consulting Group (Charleston, SC) in Jun 2019

Interview

Interviewing here was very cool. I got to see the innerworkings of the company and had the opportunity to speak with one of the account managers... the position I was to be trained for. They went over the advancement structure and the goals of the company, and for me, it was a perfect fit.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in a position right now?
Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Consulting Group (Charleston, SC) in Apr 2019

Interview

I thought the first interview was pretty brief and I didn't expect a phone call back, but I guess I did ok. It was an online application where I just had to video record my responses to interview questions. Actually pretty cool process. After that, I got to shadow one of the account managers for the day and speak with the president of the company at the end. I liked interviewing here a lot and I wish more companies did something like this.

Interview Questions
  • What type of role are you looking for?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30