Iris Software IT Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iris Software IT Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Iris Software

2.5

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Call from one of the consultancy for IT recruiter role in IRIS. I appeared for the interview. After Interview HR told me your profile is in onhold because dont have any requirement for now. But i got several mail for the same profiles. They are conducting the interview.

Interview Questions

• 7 days you have to recruit 3o software engineers. What would be your strategy?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Iris Software

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

6-7 Rounds. I got the call from the HR from IRIS. Had one basic screening on the first call and then was invited for F2F discussion. I had about 3 rounds on the first day. After the first technical interview, I had salary discussion where our expectations mismatched, yet they continued the interview process. I then had 2-3 online test. so in total I had about almost 6 rounds. Entire process took almost 3 weeks. At the end I was told I am beyond the budget.
    They were expecting me to join at a package less than my current.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions were,

I was given three JDs and was asked to tell my hiring strategy.

I was asked to help them with strategies to do mass hiring of about 30 engineers in 30 days.   Answer Question