Iris Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.6

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CRM Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iris Software in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. The expectation was that it would entail a phone interview followed by a face to face interview.

The interviewer did a great job of outlining the company and the current program of work - however, it seemed that they had not read through my CV nor had a vast amount of experience in interviewing candidates.

Interview Questions

• Can tell me about your previous experience with CRM and how you might be able to help us?   1 Answer
    • What do you think about Waterfall and Agile?   1 Answer
    • What have you been doing in your time off?   Answer Question
    • Who was your Sponsor?   Answer Question
    • Do you have any questions?   Answer Question

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iris Software in January 2016.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter who got my resume from a job board and he asked me few questions. In the evening got a screening call from an account manager, which went well. He said he will submit my resume to the client. The next day got a call confirming the time of the interview and in the evening again got a call from a couple of people who wanted to "prep" me for the call with the client. I thought this was great since you normally don't get enough detail about the client. But the more they prepped me the more I got puzzled. They basically were telling me to write down a script that they were dictating to me. Several times the account manager asked me if i am writing this down or he needs to send me his notes. I told him not to worry and that i am writing down the important points. At the end of the call, I got the sense that they did not like my "independent' thinking. The next day, I waited for the client to call but it never happened. No apologies, no explanations. Just disappeared.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Initial screen with an internal recruiter. During the interview I emphasized more than once that I would only consider a virtual office position, and wouldn't be interested in interviewing with the hiring manager if the role required reporting to an office. She said that not all positions require working from an office and scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. There was a brief personality assessment that was required to be completed online.
     I then spent 90 minutes preparing for the next interview. The hiring manager was a nice enough person and conducted a professional interview, no problems there. Before the interview wrapped up I asked him about virtual office. He was clear that the position required working from office space they would be renting in my area, and there was no flexibility for virtual office.
    The recruiter not only wasted my time, but also wasted the time of their hiring manager.
    Great job.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iris Software in August 2013.

Interview

interview proces was very good, they had lot of questions about diferent technologies

Interview Questions

• most unexpected question was about my W2 for past two years   1 Answer

Java Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

2 Technical rounds +1 Managerial and 1 HR. First 1 was related to core technology. those were good questions. The second technical round was difficult. Various questions (terms) were not usual. 2nd round was mostly based upon scenario based question. The result of 2 interview will be combined for final selection.

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Worst people in HR team. 4 different people interacted with me but no one was able to judge my skills. The reason being i told them that their glasssdoor review were not positive. They did not like this upfornt behavior. They had to put my candidature on hold for 3 weeks then later I got a mail from HR saying that they did not like upfront behavior. So rejected my candidature.
    This Company needs slaves not employees. These stupid bunch of people don't care if you technically sound or not but they check whether you are a good slave or not.

Interview Questions

• I asked for their HR policies which were already crap what you could found on other glass door reviews.   Answer Question

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

2 days process it was. 1st day they took my online aptitude test and second day called me for the face to face interview. There were 3 rounds , after 2 rounds HR round was there. she didn't ask me much . I was surprised that my interview was too good but in the HR round she didn't discussed about the salary asked basic question i.e tell me about yourself and recruiter came and said swati i ll give you the feedback on phone.

my experience was pathetic no management and organisation in the process.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Call from one of the consultancy for IT recruiter role in IRIS. I appeared for the interview. After Interview HR told me your profile is in onhold because dont have any requirement for now. But i got several mail for the same profiles. They are conducting the interview.

Interview Questions

• 7 days you have to recruit 3o software engineers. What would be your strategy?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very bad interview experience I can say. They have no idea about about what they are hiring. I appeared in 2 rounds. First round was telephonic and its was okay. After that they called me for face to face interview in their office. They asked me to arrange cab from golf course metro,when I reached there, there was no cab. I kept calling driver, after 45 minutes of wait, I got call from HR that cab will be arriving in a while, simultaneously I got call from another HR that there will be bus and I need to board that. I mean what the hell, their HR are not in sync. Its too far from metro station, looks like another corner of world. Once I reached there, they gave a three pager form to fill, within which all the details are required. It took me around 20 mins to fill that form. I mean lol, a 3 pager form before interview. After that I got connected with the interviewer, he himself looked so much confused. In between interview he told me that I have an important meeting to attend and left the room. He told me that some else will carry on this interview. After 15 mins HR came in the room and told me that the technology they wanted is not in my profile so cant process further. I mean come on, if you were not clear then why you processed two rounds of interview. In essance it was a very bad interview experience.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)).

Interview

I went through an interview with the HR official. That guy was quite responsive and he replied to me instantly and scheduled the interview to the next day. The next day there was a telephone interview with the HR official and it went good and we came to a conclusion that there will be one more round kind of Technical & Operational round with the dedicated panel. I was waiting for that call on scheduled time but that didn't take place and not even to the next day. I followed up number of times with the HR official but he never replied. May be I was not deserving but Should I not even deserve to know the feedback? The only problem I figured here is lack of professionalism and work ethics.

Interview Questions

• Process of Recruitment and some Technical questions related to Requirements   Answer Question