Iris Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iris Software Interview Questions

Updated Nov 18, 2016

2.8

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software (New Delhi (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

- First Telephonic round- This was test of basics
    - Then face to face technical round (2 of them) - this was actual grilling on the core concepts
    - Then managerial round - This was more of attitude check
    - HR round - This was fit-check and salary negotiation.
    - Client interview round- This was again a grilling round where project specific questions were asked.

Interview was tough but the whole process was very smooth.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very bad interview experience I can say. They have no idea about about what they are hiring. I appeared in 2 rounds. First round was telephonic and its was okay. After that they called me for face to face interview in their office. They asked me to arrange cab from golf course metro,when I reached there, there was no cab. I kept calling driver, after 45 minutes of wait, I got call from HR that cab will be arriving in a while, simultaneously I got call from another HR that there will be bus and I need to board that. I mean what the hell, their HR are not in sync. Its too far from metro station, looks like another corner of world. Once I reached there, they gave a three pager form to fill, within which all the details are required. It took me around 20 mins to fill that form. I mean lol, a 3 pager form before interview. After that I got connected with the interviewer, he himself looked so much confused. In between interview he told me that I have an important meeting to attend and left the room. He told me that some else will carry on this interview. After 15 mins HR came in the room and told me that the technology they wanted is not in my profile so cant process further. I mean come on, if you were not clear then why you processed two rounds of interview. In essance it was a very bad interview experience.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)).

Interview

I went through an interview with the HR official. That guy was quite responsive and he replied to me instantly and scheduled the interview to the next day. The next day there was a telephone interview with the HR official and it went good and we came to a conclusion that there will be one more round kind of Technical & Operational round with the dedicated panel. I was waiting for that call on scheduled time but that didn't take place and not even to the next day. I followed up number of times with the HR official but he never replied. May be I was not deserving but Should I not even deserve to know the feedback? The only problem I figured here is lack of professionalism and work ethics.

Interview Questions

• Process of Recruitment and some Technical questions related to Requirements   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

okay So ,Finally i am writing the much awaited review for this company .Wish the management reads this and get an idea where do they stand. The company came into our college and from over 300 students during the aptitude test only 30-40 students managed to clear the first round(luckily i was one of them). Then came the hr and technical interviews and after one week around 8 students(4 girls +4 boys) were shortlisted and received a call that the company will call them for f2f at the location.But that day never came specially for boys. after two months i got to know the girls received a call from the hr , so i called them up asking about the status.He replied that there has been some mistake by the management and probably that was the reason we couldn't give u a call and now the developer positions are all filled .(But how come every girl received a call , but not a single guy). So after one week i received a call from the hr again that since u had scored gud marks in ur college interview we would like you to come for the another interview and it will be (just a formality )for the post of p.m.o. Okay so being a fresher i went for the interview at their noida office,but guess what i undergone through all the process conducted .and as far as i remember i had 5 rounds and was being called there 3 times during the course of the interview(and god knows only why , between desperately i was looking for a job at that time , so had to but trust me they are so unprofessional ) , so finally i managed to clear all the rounds and was being told by the technical recruiter that ur feedback is positive and u will be handed the offer letter after one discussion round with the delivery manager tommorow since he is out for a leave .I felt as if i have finally made it but there was something else waiting.So i called them after a day , sir should i come for the last phase , he replied that come after 2 days , but dont worry the feedback is positive and u can relax.So finally after 3 days i received a call from them and after trust me the discussion with the delivery manager was the best one could ever had. So i was asked to wait ,meanwhile simultaniously interviews werer going on for that job description. after waiting for almost 2 hours . the technical recruiter said " since there is only one post for this profile and there is a girl who has done her m.b.a , and u are a bachelor ,so the management is i favour of her just becoz of mba and only mba .(Seriously dude !!.u had known this earlier ..i m a bachelor ) and they handed the offer letter to her saying your luck factor is isnt gud(!! Okey so...i believe the company runs on luck factor specially iris works for sure). and trust i was so depressed from clearing all the rounds in the college for software profile to clearing all the rounds for pmo post (though the told me there wouldn't be any rounds , just a formality) , i couldn't understand what wrong i have done and when u ask the management they say " ur luck factor isnt good" (That's the thing which are only said by "very good companies " like iris") .!!

Just one word : i pitty on the people working in the company where selection is done on gender basis rather than talent.and they lack some serious professionalism , credit to the management people .May god shower his blessings on this company.

and last the ratings on this company says everything .Trust me "Dont even think of going for this company"

Interview Questions

• aptitude ,verbal ,logical , oops concepts, data structure(basic)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iris Software (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I have applied through the consulting recruiter and process took one week.The Interview process consists of three round.Initial screening,Telephonic and then F2F with the technical team.In the initial screening, they will ask basic data structure ,Algorithm related question,In current project your roles and responsibility.Overall experience was good.

APM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

telephonic interview.When JD was shared, it was all about project management but interview was completely technical. I felt they wants to hire a junior technical guy with coding skills. telephonic interview.When JD was shared, it was all about project management but interview was completely technical. I felt they wants to hire a junior technical guy with coding skills

Interview Questions

• The Interviewer started with technical questions. I explained to him that i have applied for APM but he kept asking technical questions and was very rude.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

It was good interaction by TAG Team and the way they welcome employees is wonderful. Initial online Aptitude round, then 2 technical interviews and finally HR and then offer :)

Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

1. Online MCQs and Coding Exam
    2. Telephonic Round(kind of HR)
    3. Online test on Logical Ability & English(By Aspiring Minds)
    4. Company Presentation
    5. Sort of Extempore
    6. Interview(OOPS concepts, DBMS, Pointers, JAVA Basics, Puzzles, Data Structure Algorithms like Merge Sort, Linked Lists, etc.)

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Initial screen with an internal recruiter. During the interview I emphasized more than once that I would only consider a virtual office position, and wouldn't be interested in interviewing with the hiring manager if the role required reporting to an office. She said that not all positions require working from an office and scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. There was a brief personality assessment that was required to be completed online.
     I then spent 90 minutes preparing for the next interview. The hiring manager was a nice enough person and conducted a professional interview, no problems there. Before the interview wrapped up I asked him about virtual office. He was clear that the position required working from office space they would be renting in my area, and there was no flexibility for virtual office.
    The recruiter not only wasted my time, but also wasted the time of their hiring manager.
    Great job.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

1.telephonic Interview(HR) 2.Online test on logical ability(By aspiring mind) 3.Technical subjective paper having ques on C & DS .You have to write the code on paper. 4.Technical interview(discussion on subjective paper) 5.Hr round 6.Director round
    Whole process was of moderate level.

Interview Questions

• code on dynamic programming   1 Answer