Iris Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iris Software Interview Questions

Interviews at Iris Software

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Iris Software.

Interview

First there was an online aptitude round.
    Then there was an extempore round from the students who qualified the apti round.
    Third there was a technical round where questions were asked about subjects,personality,puzzles,management skills.
    Lastly there was the HR round.

Interview Questions

• Self Introduction.
      Questions from projects.
      Questions from java ,data structure,DBMS,OS, networking, C++, C.
      To solve some Puzzles and some other secondary questions   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software in May 2010.

Interview

There are multiple rounds of technical questions.
    When working for a client interview they provide ample help for the preparation of the candidate.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iris Software (New Delhi (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

- First Telephonic round- This was test of basics
    - Then face to face technical round (2 of them) - this was actual grilling on the core concepts
    - Then managerial round - This was more of attitude check
    - HR round - This was fit-check and salary negotiation.
    - Client interview round- This was again a grilling round where project specific questions were asked.

Interview was tough but the whole process was very smooth.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iris Software (New Delhi (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Had to wait for 45 mins for interviewer.
    Was a really bad experience as It looked like I was being interviewed on interviewer's skill set and not mine. Was asked questions on Javascript and Jquery. Interviewer were very arrogant in term of what they were asking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

First received an email from Naukri.com replied on email with updated CV.
    Then got the call from HR and interview scheduled for Saturday. I was unable to reach on Saturday so reschedule on Monday.

Interview Questions

• 1) Diff between composition and aggregation   1 Answer
    • 2) What is abstraction in java.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very bad interview experience I can say. They have no idea about about what they are hiring. I appeared in 2 rounds. First round was telephonic and its was okay. After that they called me for face to face interview in their office. They asked me to arrange cab from golf course metro,when I reached there, there was no cab. I kept calling driver, after 45 minutes of wait, I got call from HR that cab will be arriving in a while, simultaneously I got call from another HR that there will be bus and I need to board that. I mean what the hell, their HR are not in sync. Its too far from metro station, looks like another corner of world. Once I reached there, they gave a three pager form to fill, within which all the details are required. It took me around 20 mins to fill that form. I mean lol, a 3 pager form before interview. After that I got connected with the interviewer, he himself looked so much confused. In between interview he told me that I have an important meeting to attend and left the room. He told me that some else will carry on this interview. After 15 mins HR came in the room and told me that the technology they wanted is not in my profile so cant process further. I mean come on, if you were not clear then why you processed two rounds of interview. In essance it was a very bad interview experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Iris Software (New Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

HUGELY DISAPPOINTED

First was a telephonic Round and then there was a on-line aptitude test.

I gave the online test and it went amazing, I knew I would come second (it was intra college) as I asked my friends , we know who had done how much.

When the result came I was shocked, first when I saw my name was not on the second spot, but started laughing when It was not even on the list, I was first confused but then I saw something that made me realise what had happened , the guy who came second had his name written in my department (he was not from my department ), further I checked, his name was just below me in the initial listing.

I was so much disappointed that this company could messed up in copy pasting names.
    What else can I say about it.

Even when my friend went for further rounds, I was hopping at some point they would realise their mistake but I was wrong.

Interview Questions

• 1. In the telephonic round , they asked about me, my project and what I think of the future as an engineer. (it lasted five minutes and nothing technical).
      2.aptitude level was good, one might not clear it if he has not practised.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

1.telephonic Interview(HR) 2.Online test on logical ability(By aspiring mind) 3.Technical subjective paper having ques on C & DS .You have to write the code on paper. 4.Technical interview(discussion on subjective paper) 5.Hr round 6.Director round
    Whole process was of moderate level.

Interview Questions

• code on dynamic programming   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iris Software (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I have applied through the consulting recruiter and process took one week.The Interview process consists of three round.Initial screening,Telephonic and then F2F with the technical team.In the initial screening, they will ask basic data structure ,Algorithm related question,In current project your roles and responsibility.Overall experience was good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

The recruitment process was exceptionally good. They took the interview in a very good manner and judged us on our basis of speaking and personality along with technical knowledge and logic.