Iris Software Sales Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Iris Software

1 Interview Review

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Initial screen with an internal recruiter. During the interview I emphasized more than once that I would only consider a virtual office position, and wouldn't be interested in interviewing with the hiring manager if the role required reporting to an office. She said that not all positions require working from an office and scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. There was a brief personality assessment that was required to be completed online.
 I then spent 90 minutes preparing for the next interview. The hiring manager was a nice enough person and conducted a professional interview, no problems there. Before the interview wrapped up I asked him about virtual office. He was clear that the position required working from office space they would be renting in my area, and there was no flexibility for virtual office.
The recruiter not only wasted my time, but also wasted the time of their hiring manager.
Great job.