Iris Software Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iris Software Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Iris Software

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

They had taken 3 rounds and I qualified all 3 rounds. We already discussed expected salary on phone. After clearing their all 3 rounds, HR came and discuss my current profile and they offered me 50% less of my current salary. They said they are big company. I worked on small companies. They have thought that their developers are good than others. So why you guys hiring.
They had taken 6 hrs and they did n't asked single time for tea coffee in all 4 rounds and they are saying that they are big company. Do you guys have any manner? They put biscuits on a table and they have thinking that people will take without their concern. Do you guys think that engineers don't have attitude and yes some have not. Some always worry about their job security rather than growing himself but not all. I gone from Gurgaon to Noida for interview(3 hr of travelling). They wasted my whole day.
Advise to others - If you guys coming from a good organisation and work culture then never go for interview at Noida. They don't know what is the meaning of work culture, open environment and all these things.

Interview Questions

• You have experience of 4 year and why you are expecting high package?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Iris Software

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

HR
    Management is very bad. They wasted my whole day. I waited there for more than 4 hours for 1 st round even then it was not conducted then I left the place without given interview.
    In fact the pèrsons who came late , were called prior to me.
    No procedure nothing.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Interview

I had a telephonic interview and the person who was interviewing was not at all interested in taking interview. I don't know he was chewing something or eating but his voice was not at all clear. When I asked him to repeat question he asked it in hindi and in a tone like I don't understand english. Ask few irrelevant question that I usually ask to freshers or 2-3 years experience. He was also not at all interested in listening my answers too. Overconfident fellow must say.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

The first round was telephonic then invited me for Face to Face. Due to unavailability of PM, they arranged the next round on the telephone.
    PM asked me if I can work on Support Project for always, I declined!
    After that, HR said I've to given one more round if I want some development project.
    I agreed and given one more technical round. The last round went very well.
    But HR didn't call me after that.