Iris Software Software Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Iris Software

1 Interview Review

0.0

Software Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iris Software in January 2016.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter who got my resume from a job board and he asked me few questions. In the evening got a screening call from an account manager, which went well. He said he will submit my resume to the client. The next day got a call confirming the time of the interview and in the evening again got a call from a couple of people who wanted to "prep" me for the call with the client. I thought this was great since you normally don't get enough detail about the client. But the more they prepped me the more I got puzzled. They basically were telling me to write down a script that they were dictating to me. Several times the account manager asked me if i am writing this down or he needs to send me his notes. I told him not to worry and that i am writing down the important points. At the end of the call, I got the sense that they did not like my "independent' thinking. The next day, I waited for the client to call but it never happened. No apologies, no explanations. Just disappeared.

Interview Questions