Iris Software Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iris Software Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Iris Software

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Iris Software (New Delhi (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

HUGELY DISAPPOINTED

First was a telephonic Round and then there was a on-line aptitude test.

I gave the online test and it went amazing, I knew I would come second (it was intra college) as I asked my friends , we know who had done how much.

When the result came I was shocked, first when I saw my name was not on the second spot, but started laughing when It was not even on the list, I was first confused but then I saw something that made me realise what had happened , the guy who came second had his name written in my department (he was not from my department ), further I checked, his name was just below me in the initial listing.

I was so much disappointed that this company could messed up in copy pasting names.
What else can I say about it.

Even when my friend went for further rounds, I was hopping at some point they would realise their mistake but I was wrong.

Interview Questions

• 1. In the telephonic round , they asked about me, my project and what I think of the future as an engineer. (it lasted five minutes and nothing technical).
    2.aptitude level was good, one might not clear it if he has not practised.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Iris Software

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

1.telephonic Interview(HR) 2.Online test on logical ability(By aspiring mind) 3.Technical subjective paper having ques on C & DS .You have to write the code on paper. 4.Technical interview(discussion on subjective paper) 5.Hr round 6.Director round
    Whole process was of moderate level.

Interview Questions

• code on dynamic programming   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iris Software (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I have applied through the consulting recruiter and process took one week.The Interview process consists of three round.Initial screening,Telephonic and then F2F with the technical team.In the initial screening, they will ask basic data structure ,Algorithm related question,In current project your roles and responsibility.Overall experience was good.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

The recruitment process was exceptionally good. They took the interview in a very good manner and judged us on our basis of speaking and personality along with technical knowledge and logic.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

written test, technical round, and hr round . it was 3-4 days process including background check, documents check, and all other work. training was about 3 months of java, dotnet and
    angular js.

Interview Questions

• interview questions were based on java and reasoning puzzles.   Answer Question