Iris Software Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iris Software Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Iris Software

2.5

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iris Software in August 2013.

Interview

interview proces was very good, they had lot of questions about diferent technologies

Interview Questions

• most unexpected question was about my W2 for past two years   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Iris Software

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iris Software (Noida (India)).

Interview

I went through an interview with the HR official. That guy was quite responsive and he replied to me instantly and scheduled the interview to the next day. The next day there was a telephone interview with the HR official and it went good and we came to a conclusion that there will be one more round kind of Technical & Operational round with the dedicated panel. I was waiting for that call on scheduled time but that didn't take place and not even to the next day. I followed up number of times with the HR official but he never replied. May be I was not deserving but Should I not even deserve to know the feedback? The only problem I figured here is lack of professionalism and work ethics.

Interview Questions

• Process of Recruitment and some Technical questions related to Requirements   Answer Question