Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

2.9

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internal Audit Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview seemed a bit excessive for a coop/intern position. 3 thirty minute behavioral interviews with minor technical questions here and there. Overall, the managers were very nice and welcoming. The company to me was fascinating and the office environment seemed fine. The pay very well.. even for interns. Just study your resume, prepare an elevator speech and go with the flow. Talk about your skills and why you are interested in the specific position to avoid tricky technical questions (there were none). Got an offer that same day.

Revenue Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA).

Interview

Short first round behavioral interview- personal interview questions and resume walkthrough
    Followed by behavioral and more targeted questions by managers from each department at Boston headquarters
    I was asked to report once more to corporate headquarters for a follow up interview with a different member of the department before being offered the job

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA).

Interview

2 rounds. first round on campus and second at the corporate office. Each 30 minute interviews. Mainly conversational and behavioral. Interview was just going through your resume and what you'd heard about the company

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about the company   1 Answer

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone conversation with HR, followed by in person interview with Sr. Manager and Director, followed by in person interview with Sr. Manager and 4 others within group. Employees seemed very likable, large company feel. One interview was on-site over the phone, conversational style.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience and why looking; majority of interview was centered around whether I wanted the role and what it entailed.   Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my university website. Then, next, I got an email immediately the next day that I applied asking if I was available for an in person interview. I drove to the office in Boston. The in person interview was only 30 minutes long. They were right on time getting me in and it only actually lasted 30 minutes. The interviewer asked me to explain myself, there weren't many actual "typical" questions. They got back to me the next day with my results.

Interview Questions

• No specific questions, asked me to explain myself. Asked if I had any questions   Answer Question

EFPA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

On campus interview then in office interview, relatively easy and behavioral questions. Very quick process. I met with me now manager for a second round interview at the office in Boston for a 45 minute interview. We also had a small breakfast before this.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a challenge and how you went about solving it?   Answer Question

Sales Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

One interview with Head of Sales Operations Consultant. Relatively easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview Questions: What do you know about the company?
      If you had a large sum of money how would you spend it?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

met with recruiter on campus. interviewed on campus with team member. interviewed at their office with mgr and sr analyst from the team. heard back from them few weeks later with an offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Director of Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA).

Interview

Thorough interview process but not unusual for this level and type of company - preliminary phone screen with HR, then with hiring manager, then in person with functional heads including marketing, finance, sales, operations. From start to end the process took about 5 weeks. Major emphasis was on experience working in a matrix management environment and ability to drive change quickly through a large organization.

Interview Questions

• "Describe how you made a difference in your current employer's product innovation process."   Answer Question

Expense Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA).

Interview

contacted by a recruiter who first did a phone screening. set up a phone interview with department. had two more in person interviews. did background check and drug test.