Iron Mountain Inc Business Development Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iron Mountain Inc Business Development Executive Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2016.

Interview

I have NEVER experienced such a terrible/unorganized interview process in my life. Every time we communicated, it took the recruiter multiple weeks to respond, it was honestly like pulling teeth. He told me that he's setting me up for the next interview and would get back to me later that day - not only did he NOT get back to me that day, over a week passed by since then and there has still been no update. I cannot describe how frustrating it is to deal with Iron Mountain, my God. I have no idea how they are the best in their industry, because from a customer service/recruitment standpoint they are HORRENDOUS. Please fix your process, it is BROKEN.

Other Interview Reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2015.

Interview

The recruiter emailed me and asked if we could set up a time to review my qualifications. I was scheduled for a phone screen within the same week. I was asked about my experiences from my resume from my current job and my most previous job.

Business Development Executive Interview

Interview

I went through a total of seven separate interviews, before landing the job. Regarding the work culture, there is an opportunity for growth in this area. It leans towards the negative.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict with a co-worker, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be sure and research the company before going in. It will give you a leg up in the negotiation phase.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Istanbul (Turkey)) in November 2012.

Interview

Very fast hiring procedure. only two interviews and get the offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You mac negotiate your base salary and get 10-15 % more.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (London, England (UK)) in January 2009.

Interview

3 Interviews. Manager, Sales Director then same again

Interview Questions

Negotiation

quick. there is no neg