Iron Mountain Inc Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iron Mountain Inc Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

2.8

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

Manager was horrible. Had no clue what specific benefits were offered, no clue on long term vision, and was dressed like she just came off the streets. Coworkers were complaining in the background that no managers are ever there and that managers use the company for daily free lunches. Who wants to work for a company like that?

Other Interview Reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

It was pretty simple and straightforward and was fine in person. When I asked what kept them there they had a rough time answering. I sensed the tension as a result.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

I was hired on through Randstad, an employment agency. I went through two interviews, one with the Temp-to-Hire agency, and then again with Iron Mountain. Standard "S.T.A.R." type interview with Iron Mountain.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were particularly difficult, except for the usual "Tell me about any weaknesses you may have," or "What do you consider your poorest trait," type of thing. The interview was crisp, cool, and professional.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They offered US$12.50/hr, and that was that. Raises came in increments of one to three percent, and only once per year. The only way to make significantly more is to move up from the call center floor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Collegeville, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two steps:
    1) Phone Interview
    2) In Person Interview

The Phone Interview took about ten minutes. It only consisted of a few questions like "Tell me about yourself" and "What are you doing now?" At the end of the Phone Interview, I was asked to come in for an In Person Interview.

The In Person Interview was much more in depth. The interview took place in a tiny room with motivational posters on the wall. There were two Iron Mountain Supervisors that spent about 45 minutes asking questions from a prepared packet. Most of the questions were all standard Behaviour Event Interview questions.

Interview Questions

• "Describe a time when you had limited time to complete a task and other conflicting priorities. How did you handle it?"   Answer Question
    • "Can you explain a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and what you did to resolve the conflict."   Answer Question
    • "Tell us about a time when you took a project from beginning to completion."   Answer Question
    • "Describe a time when you had to follow through on a task over an extended period of time".   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2010.

Interview

A phone interview that led to a 1:1 interview a week later. Was hinted that I had the job but she couldn't make the official offer without talking to the rest of the HR team. 2 days later, got the offer and was told to stay by the phone to hear from the HR manager. Got the call and was told to get a background check (they send you a link with the company's website) and also scheduled a drug screen test that had to be done within a few days. At the end of it, I ended up getting a offer from an other company closer to home so had to turn down the offer at Iron mountain for practical reasons.

Interview Questions

• What are your positive qualities? What are your negative qualities?   Answer Question
    • What didn't you like about your previous employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I thought it was a good offer for the position.