Iron Mountain Inc Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iron Mountain Inc Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Cerritos, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Received Call from HR dept were I answered general questions about my experience. Received call a few days later to schedule face to face interview. After wowing the lead Customer Support person I was asked to interview with the hiring manager. After waiting more than 30 minutes I was asked if they schedule for another day. A couple days later I was back in front hiring who seemed impress with hat i could bring to the table. Both were very nice and the interviews were both informative and very promising.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager do you work best with?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2012.

Interview

Had 2 what I thought were great interviews. My skills and references are impeccable and I have over 10 years customer service experience in a call center environment. I finally got the thanks but no thanks form letter. I would have loved to been a fly on the wall during an interview where the candidate was offered a position. Zero feedback offered even after it was requested.

Interview Questions