Iron Mountain Inc Inside Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iron Mountain Inc Inside Sales Interview Questions

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Royersford, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Royersford, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

The iphone interview was normal questions. The 1:1 interview was probably the easiest one that I've ever ha. We basically just had a conversation back and forth on life, sports and family.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about background and experience. Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I tried and it was a take it or leave it offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Maria, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Santa Maria, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Position: Driver
    Santa Maria, CA.
    Dressed in Suit,
    I Followed up with a Letter.
    Went back 2 days later to let him know I'm still interested.

Interview Questions

• He asked the right questions and I gave him the correct answers.
      I'd been through the interview routine a several times, that I've become a pro.
      My issue is that he never contacted me back to say no or get lost.
      Very sad company in my opinion to have a manager that is a procrastinator or simply does not like to face up to responsibilities.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Royersford, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Royersford, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

3 interview one by the recruiter , then face to face with 2 managers, then another phone interview with team lead.

Interview Questions

• Very easy interview they want to hear about activity activity activity   Answer Question

Negotiation

they offered and i accepted

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in June 2011.

Interview

Started with 20 minute phone interview which went over resume. 3 days later there was a 1 on 1 interview with the district sales manager, which lasted about an hour and talked about previous sales experience. I learned about the job and commission structure, and was offered the job that day.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in March 2009.

Interview

The interview was extremely well done, and I had a lot of questions regarding, how people sell, the learning curve to selling their product. The manager I interviewed with was extremely well versed in Sales and the people who work there are great. The work culture is extremely intense and results oriented.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years ?   1 Answer
    • How do you overcome objections ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The company has a set salary, I would have my salary and then stand frim.