Iron Mountain Inc Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iron Mountain Inc Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I received an email offering different times to choose from to interview. Interview was by phone. Caller was right on time which I very much appreciated. She was friendly. The call lasted about 10 minutes. She explained basics, like the location, a bit about what they do. Mentioned simple things like you can make up time taken for an appointment etc. Lots of questions about my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• What type of software had I previously used?
    How many outgoing calls per day had I made at the 2 previous jobs?
    What type of salary had I made previously?
    How far from my home was the office and did I know where it was?
    1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royersford, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Royersford, PA) in June 2012.

Interview

I had a total of 5 interviews with IM; A phone interview with their recruiter, a phone interview with a sales manager, then a face to face with that manager. I was told in that face to face that they had filled the position internally, but she had me sit and listen to calls with a rep anyway. She then told me afterwards that she would pass my info along as she thought I'd be a good fit for other departments.

I had another phone interview with a different dept manager who set me up with another face to face. When I got to IM the second time, I met with a 3rd, completely different dept manager. If it sounds convoluted, it's because it was.

After having, what I felt, was a great interview, I started get the feeling that it was going no where again, so I asked when I would hear from someone. I was told that they weren't making hiring decisions until the end of the year; close to 6 months after that interview.

I understand the need to fill the pipeline if changes are being made, but I felt like I'd wasted my time, especially since I had to take time off twice, then had to reschedule after they changed the date.

Otherwise, everyone I spoke to, from beginning to end, was great. I even had the chance to chat with some employees as I was waiting for my interview. The office was nice for a cube farm (which is a standard call center environment). I would interview there again, as long as there was a position to interview for.

Anonymous Employee in Amity, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Amity, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was pleasant and simple. The questions were basic and the interviewing was very positive and helpful! I was given a tour and very positive feedback. The interviewer was very knowledgeable and friendly and told me a lot about the company. This seems like a company I would love to work for!