Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

The interview process is not really a process. They are non communicative and disorganized. I was constantly chasing for next steps. in addition, the recruiter left mid process, making things even more disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything you would like me to know about you that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Account EXE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

An outside recruiter found me. I had a phone interview with the area sales manager. I then had an in-person interview with the director of sales and an HR generalist. The interview got awkward and almost seemed like a bad date. I was continuously being asked personal questions - what do I do for fun and how do I spend my personal time. I have never experienced an interview that asked questions on this level, it was fairly uncomfortable. We never talked about the role. I'm not sure if this guy was looking for a new bro-friend or an employee.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

Had an initial interview with a recruiter and after a great deal of professional questioning they never called back. After 2 weeks I followed up with an email and they told me I was their #1 candidate and wanted to have a second interview. Finally had the second interview and they asked about my background, sales experience, past quotas, telemarketing abilities, current commissions. Had a great conversation and I had the opportunity to ask critical questions about the position, company logistics and their expectations. They were very personable.

Interview Questions

• What's your weekly quota? How far do you leave from here?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in June 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me online then phone interview with hiring manager. I thought it was good match since I have 20 years in sales and technical field and all the skills wanted. Unfortunately this company has been restructuring so they are super picky and pay is below industry.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience in the field.
      Do you have any questions?
      Why do you want to work here?
      What is your background in building relationships?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions?I gave background on my past roles and skills and how they relate to the job interviewed for. Hiring manager told me next step is to present on a topic. In spite of 20 years experience as sales engineer did not move forward with me which is sad. Then I read the company has been laying people off and bad reviews on the company so not surprised. Pay is lower than average too so no love lost.   1 Answer

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Las Vegas, NM).

Interview

Backround phone calls. Back and forth emails. Start time back and forth phone calls. ............................. get you cdl through these guys and quit. The interview was not hard at all

Internal Audit Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview seemed a bit excessive for a coop/intern position. 3 thirty minute behavioral interviews with minor technical questions here and there. Overall, the managers were very nice and welcoming. The company to me was fascinating and the office environment seemed fine. The pay very well.. even for interns. Just study your resume, prepare an elevator speech and go with the flow. Talk about your skills and why you are interested in the specific position to avoid tricky technical questions (there were none). Got an offer that same day.

Record Center Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

they showed me around, and asked me questions. they basically lie to you about how good of a company they are to work for. once hired in all hell breaks loose.

Data Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Ashburn, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Corey was not knowledgeable about the Business. 2nd interview was fluffy and compromised. Said they would get back to me but never had the common courtesy to let me know anything unless I consistently e-mailed. Iron Mountain also told my friend he would be hearing from HR but HR never got in touch with him. Very inconsiderate treatment by a potential employer. I don't recommend this employer.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pacific, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Pacific, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Short interview phone interview with a Iron Mountain recruiter. I had a great conversation with her and left it as my resume getting in front of the hiring manager. I ask questions about company culture and since this a work from home role, how was team building conducted.

Interview Questions

• What I did in my last role as a SE at past company.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

received Email and scheduled call to set up date and time with the HR manager to discuss the position, review my background and qualifications for the position in question. HR manager was very nice and insightful. Was for the paper/document shredding group, unfortunately the salary/income wasn't quite where I wanted to be at this time. Was familiar with the company.

Interview Questions

• Discussed location, position, and salary, felt could have gotten position but it wasn't right for me at this time.   Answer Question