Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

176 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA).

Interview

Disorganized, disjointed process that went on for several months. Recruiter screening, round of phone interviews, then hours of on-site interviews that required me to take vacation time. Interviews were straightforward behavioral questions. Many of the people I worked with positioned it as a tech company - Iron Mountain stores records and also scans them and did not have the typical culture of a tech company at all and didn't offer any of the usual perks (that I could see on site) that are expected at tech companies.

Never heard from anyone after the interview - HR promised to follow up, never did, and didn't respond to my emails.

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in September 2017.

Interview

Received an invitation from a recruiter. From what was mentioned I seemed to be a good fit and I agreed to continue on to next steps. I had a phone interview with the manager. She seemed disconnected but I still was moved on to an in person interview. Per the recruiter I was in a good position and seemed as if I had a great chance. That's when it went downhill. I had an in person interview scheduled but received a phone call asking if I could meet earlier. I agreed and had the interview that day. I interviewed with the manager I had spoken with, her director and another rep. The director started asking questions that I really didn't see how they would have an affect on my performance, such as college GPA and what classes I took, mind you I'm about 3/4 years removed from school. When I had a chance to ask about things I cared about, company culture, ongoing training, etc he seemed to scoff and be sarcastic. I could make an argument that he wanted to see how I would handle rejection. But when asked about the position he said he wouldn't be the one to make the decision. Waste of my time! Especially seeing I was doing the favor of meeting earlier than planned. I am grateful I received another offer from a company that seemed to care about their employees.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

2 phone interviews approx. 1 hour each. In person with manager, in person with district manager. Both comfterable relaxed conversations pretty good questions (multi layered and original) everyone was nice and easy to talk to but where still testing my knowladge.

Interview Questions

• what would your exact middle of line employee say where 3 best and 3 worst traits.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

The interview process is not really a process. They are non communicative and disorganized. I was constantly chasing for next steps. in addition, the recruiter left mid process, making things even more disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything you would like me to know about you that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Account EXE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

An outside recruiter found me. I had a phone interview with the area sales manager. I then had an in-person interview with the director of sales and an HR generalist. The interview got awkward and almost seemed like a bad date. I was continuously being asked personal questions - what do I do for fun and how do I spend my personal time. I have never experienced an interview that asked questions on this level, it was fairly uncomfortable. We never talked about the role. I'm not sure if this guy was looking for a new bro-friend or an employee.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

Had an initial interview with a recruiter and after a great deal of professional questioning they never called back. After 2 weeks I followed up with an email and they told me I was their #1 candidate and wanted to have a second interview. Finally had the second interview and they asked about my background, sales experience, past quotas, telemarketing abilities, current commissions. Had a great conversation and I had the opportunity to ask critical questions about the position, company logistics and their expectations. They were very personable.

Interview Questions

• What's your weekly quota? How far do you leave from here?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in June 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me online then phone interview with hiring manager. I thought it was good match since I have 20 years in sales and technical field and all the skills wanted. Unfortunately this company has been restructuring so they are super picky and pay is below industry.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience in the field.
      Do you have any questions?
      Why do you want to work here?
      What is your background in building relationships?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions?I gave background on my past roles and skills and how they relate to the job interviewed for. Hiring manager told me next step is to present on a topic. In spite of 20 years experience as sales engineer did not move forward with me which is sad. Then I read the company has been laying people off and bad reviews on the company so not surprised. Pay is lower than average too so no love lost.   1 Answer

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Las Vegas, NM).

Interview

Backround phone calls. Back and forth emails. Start time back and forth phone calls. ............................. get you cdl through these guys and quit. The interview was not hard at all

Internal Audit Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview seemed a bit excessive for a coop/intern position. 3 thirty minute behavioral interviews with minor technical questions here and there. Overall, the managers were very nice and welcoming. The company to me was fascinating and the office environment seemed fine. The pay very well.. even for interns. Just study your resume, prepare an elevator speech and go with the flow. Talk about your skills and why you are interested in the specific position to avoid tricky technical questions (there were none). Got an offer that same day.

Record Center Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

they showed me around, and asked me questions. they basically lie to you about how good of a company they are to work for. once hired in all hell breaks loose.