Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.6

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Las Vegas, NM).

Interview

Backround phone calls. Back and forth emails. Start time back and forth phone calls. ............................. get you cdl through these guys and quit. The interview was not hard at all

Internal Audit Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview seemed a bit excessive for a coop/intern position. 3 thirty minute behavioral interviews with minor technical questions here and there. Overall, the managers were very nice and welcoming. The company to me was fascinating and the office environment seemed fine. The pay very well.. even for interns. Just study your resume, prepare an elevator speech and go with the flow. Talk about your skills and why you are interested in the specific position to avoid tricky technical questions (there were none). Got an offer that same day.

Record Center Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

they showed me around, and asked me questions. they basically lie to you about how good of a company they are to work for. once hired in all hell breaks loose.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pacific, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Pacific, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Short interview phone interview with a Iron Mountain recruiter. I had a great conversation with her and left it as my resume getting in front of the hiring manager. I ask questions about company culture and since this a work from home role, how was team building conducted.

Interview Questions

• What I did in my last role as a SE at past company.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

received Email and scheduled call to set up date and time with the HR manager to discuss the position, review my background and qualifications for the position in question. HR manager was very nice and insightful. Was for the paper/document shredding group, unfortunately the salary/income wasn't quite where I wanted to be at this time. Was familiar with the company.

Interview Questions

• Discussed location, position, and salary, felt could have gotten position but it wasn't right for me at this time.   Answer Question

Revenue Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA).

Interview

Short first round behavioral interview- personal interview questions and resume walkthrough
    Followed by behavioral and more targeted questions by managers from each department at Boston headquarters
    I was asked to report once more to corporate headquarters for a follow up interview with a different member of the department before being offered the job

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

I received an email offering different times to choose from to interview. Interview was by phone. Caller was right on time which I very much appreciated. She was friendly. The call lasted about 10 minutes. She explained basics, like the location, a bit about what they do. Mentioned simple things like you can make up time taken for an appointment etc. Lots of questions about my previous experience.

Interview Questions

• What type of software had I previously used?
      How many outgoing calls per day had I made at the 2 previous jobs?
      What type of salary had I made previously?
      How far from my home was the office and did I know where it was?
      1 Answer

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in October 2016.

Interview

Not much, got the position through an employment agency. There was no interview that was needed for the position if hired through a staffing agency really. Only thing I had to do was submit my resume and also do a drug test for me to work with them.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to lift 25-50lbs?   1 Answer

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Sunnyvale, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had Direct hiring unless they just took typing test before submitting my profile.
    Then they did my background check which was clear, then they did drug test. First time I found such an easy process.

Interview Questions

• Alphanumeric typing test- speed 8000 wph   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiations.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Collegeville, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Told at the beginning that the job would be filled by someone already on their team. They were only conducting the interview as a courtesy. Interviewer did not seem present and lacked any professionalism. It seemed I was bothering this person by even applying for the job.

Interview Questions

• Boilerplate interview questions. The interviewer wasn't dressed professionally and couldn't have cared less about conducting the interview.   1 Answer