Iron Mountain Inc Sales Operations Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

One interview with Head of Sales Operations Consultant. Relatively easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview Questions: What do you know about the company?
      If you had a large sum of money how would you spend it?   Answer Question

Sales Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online and got a call for an impromptu phone interview. The phone interview consisted of asking me why I felt qualified for the position. The interviewer also asked me to also go through my resume and describe tasks I completed and what I was up to now. Afterward, I got another call about a week later to set up an in person interview at their headquarters. This consisted of 2 sets of interviews; a one on one (with what would be my boss) and another two on one (the head of the department and a recent hire). This was also relatively easy with basic behavioral questions along with going more in depth about my resume, qualifications, and abilities. Finally, I got a phone call the next week saying they were excited to offer me a position.

Interview Questions