Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2017

2.7

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

Reception was very friendly. First interview with the HR Manager. Asked basic questions about technical background. I was also required to take a personality index test online. Second interview with the hiring manager or director of industrial engineering. The person asked personal questions only and nothing technical. The interview ended abruptly after 1 hour where the interviewer practically hung up. After weeks of trying to contact the company to find out what was going on, an automated email was sent stating that they were moving to the next stage in the process without me.

Interview Questions

Interview

was easy.....to easy.....should have known was just a number from start. the person who interviewed me was gone shortly after

Interview

I went through a total of seven separate interviews, before landing the job. Regarding the work culture, there is an opportunity for growth in this area. It leans towards the negative.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict with a co-worker, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be sure and research the company before going in. It will give you a leg up in the negotiation phase.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

the Interview was not long, basic questions about your goals and what makes you different from the next. The process took about a month after filling out the application. Next is training which last about three months.

Negotiation

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

It was pretty simple and straightforward and was fine in person. When I asked what kept them there they had a rough time answering. I sensed the tension as a result.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amity, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Amity, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was pleasant and simple. The questions were basic and the interviewing was very positive and helpful! I was given a tour and very positive feedback. The interviewer was very knowledgeable and friendly and told me a lot about the company. This seems like a company I would love to work for!

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Collegeville, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Told at the beginning that the job would be filled by someone already on their team. They were only conducting the interview as a courtesy. Interviewer did not seem present and lacked any professionalism. It seemed I was bothering this person by even applying for the job.

Interview Questions

• Boilerplate interview questions. The interviewer wasn't dressed professionally and couldn't have cared less about conducting the interview.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

The interview process is not really a process. They are non communicative and disorganized. I was constantly chasing for next steps. in addition, the recruiter left mid process, making things even more disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything you would like me to know about you that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was in outside setting of the company. Individual very professional and pleasant. First there were couple phone interview's followed up with face to face interview. Afterward HR department contacted me and presented an offer to me. I needed couple days to think about it and eventually accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• If able to multi task and work in fast pace environment?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2010.

Interview

This was actually a non-interview. I was contacted by the in-house Iron Mountain recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with me. I prepared for the interview and spent a good amount of time researching the company. At the appointed time, no call. After about 10 minutes waiting, I sent an email and left a vm for the Iron Mountain recruiter out of Boston. He sent an email saying he was sick and needed to reschedule. Not a good introduction to the company, and indeed we've not ever connected despite my follow up efforts.