Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.7

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

Reception was very friendly. First interview with the HR Manager. Asked basic questions about technical background. I was also required to take a personality index test online. Second interview with the hiring manager or director of industrial engineering. The person asked personal questions only and nothing technical. The interview ended abruptly after 1 hour where the interviewer practically hung up. After weeks of trying to contact the company to find out what was going on, an automated email was sent stating that they were moving to the next stage in the process without me.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

was easy.....to easy.....should have known was just a number from start. the person who interviewed me was gone shortly after

Interview

I went through a total of seven separate interviews, before landing the job. Regarding the work culture, there is an opportunity for growth in this area. It leans towards the negative.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to resolve a conflict with a co-worker, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be sure and research the company before going in. It will give you a leg up in the negotiation phase.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

the Interview was not long, basic questions about your goals and what makes you different from the next. The process took about a month after filling out the application. Next is training which last about three months.

Negotiation

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

It was pretty simple and straightforward and was fine in person. When I asked what kept them there they had a rough time answering. I sensed the tension as a result.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amity, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Amity, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was pleasant and simple. The questions were basic and the interviewing was very positive and helpful! I was given a tour and very positive feedback. The interviewer was very knowledgeable and friendly and told me a lot about the company. This seems like a company I would love to work for!

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Collegeville, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

Told at the beginning that the job would be filled by someone already on their team. They were only conducting the interview as a courtesy. Interviewer did not seem present and lacked any professionalism. It seemed I was bothering this person by even applying for the job.

Interview Questions

• Boilerplate interview questions. The interviewer wasn't dressed professionally and couldn't have cared less about conducting the interview.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in January 2010.

Interview

This was actually a non-interview. I was contacted by the in-house Iron Mountain recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with me. I prepared for the interview and spent a good amount of time researching the company. At the appointed time, no call. After about 10 minutes waiting, I sent an email and left a vm for the Iron Mountain recruiter out of Boston. He sent an email saying he was sick and needed to reschedule. Not a good introduction to the company, and indeed we've not ever connected despite my follow up efforts.

Contracts Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in August 2008.

Interview

It was a phone interview I was referred by a friend and then I got a call. After the phone interview they offered me the job. But I could not start right away so they hired some one else then that person did not work out. Then they called me back and offered it again and I was available so I took the job offer.

Document Review Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Austin, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Contacted me after receiving my resume. Set up phone interview. Phone interview was extremely positive in tone. Was told I would be called back in a matter of days to set up a second interview. Never heard from them again. Emailed to follow up. Nothing. Wasted my time. I'm glad they did, because after doing extended research, I learned they have an extremely high turnover rate and terrible reviews from miserable employees/former employees.