Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 27, 2017

2.7

Account EXE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

An outside recruiter found me. I had a phone interview with the area sales manager. I then had an in-person interview with the director of sales and an HR generalist. The interview got awkward and almost seemed like a bad date. I was continuously being asked personal questions - what do I do for fun and how do I spend my personal time. I have never experienced an interview that asked questions on this level, it was fairly uncomfortable. We never talked about the role. I'm not sure if this guy was looking for a new bro-friend or an employee.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• It's very nice and they have 1st round from HR,then technical,then 3rd round manager and then on-site and finally senior manager/directior.

Overall int process is very standard ,but they will take time since too many round one after another .And also HR communicate properly and will have nice discussion.They will take all round face to face as they will not prefer telephonic mostly   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was in outside setting of the company. Individual very professional and pleasant. First there were couple phone interview's followed up with face to face interview. Afterward HR department contacted me and presented an offer to me. I needed couple days to think about it and eventually accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• If able to multi task and work in fast pace environment?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

The interview process is not really a process. They are non communicative and disorganized. I was constantly chasing for next steps. in addition, the recruiter left mid process, making things even more disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything you would like me to know about you that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southwark, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Southwark, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was project based and questions were concerning the role and expectations. Two interviewers were the Programme Manager and the Delivery Manager. A final interview was conducted with the Head of Test at the time.

Interview Questions

• Do I have an understanding of working with the public sector.   1 Answer

SQL Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Livingston, Scotland (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by onsite plus video conference.
    Very friendly recruitment team who made me feel at ease. Unfortunately I did not gain employment but it made me more confident in getting further employment and stood me in a better position for future interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Iron Mountain   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

Had an initial interview with a recruiter and after a great deal of professional questioning they never called back. After 2 weeks I followed up with an email and they told me I was their #1 candidate and wanted to have a second interview. Finally had the second interview and they asked about my background, sales experience, past quotas, telemarketing abilities, current commissions. Had a great conversation and I had the opportunity to ask critical questions about the position, company logistics and their expectations. They were very personable.

Interview Questions

• What's your weekly quota? How far do you leave from here?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in June 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me online then phone interview with hiring manager. I thought it was good match since I have 20 years in sales and technical field and all the skills wanted. Unfortunately this company has been restructuring so they are super picky and pay is below industry.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience in the field.
      Do you have any questions?
      Why do you want to work here?
      What is your background in building relationships?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any questions?I gave background on my past roles and skills and how they relate to the job interviewed for. Hiring manager told me next step is to present on a topic. In spite of 20 years experience as sales engineer did not move forward with me which is sad. Then I read the company has been laying people off and bad reviews on the company so not surprised. Pay is lower than average too so no love lost.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

A total of 3 rounds out of which 2 were over the phone. Well organized schedules provided in prior. The HR had to interview out of the hotel they were put up in for the second round. First of course was done over phone. Last round their India sales Head sitting out of the Bengaluru office.

Data Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Ashburn, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

Corey was not knowledgeable about the Business. 2nd interview was fluffy and compromised. Said they would get back to me but never had the common courtesy to let me know anything unless I consistently e-mailed. Iron Mountain also told my friend he would be hearing from HR but HR never got in touch with him. Very inconsiderate treatment by a potential employer. I don't recommend this employer.