Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2018

2.6

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

It was pretty simple and straightforward and was fine in person. When I asked what kept them there they had a rough time answering. I sensed the tension as a result.

Manager Position Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

Very unorganized process. Lack of communication.I was brought in for interview with VP, Director and HR. Went well, but never heard back... Almost 3 months later I followed up to receive a canned answer. Very rude to have an in person interview and to not be contacted.

Interview Questions

• Questions were what to be expected at an interview. Good opportunity for dialogue and two way questions during interview.   Answer Question

Information Security Analyst Interview

Interview

Not very technical, looking more for a personality fit than skill wise. Had 2 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews in the city. Culture seems good.

Deal breaker was salary. HR wouldn't check about salary negotiation. They base their offer on what you were making, not what the position duties entail.

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone conversation with HR, followed by in person interview with Sr. Manager and Director, followed by in person interview with Sr. Manager and 4 others within group. Employees seemed very likable, large company feel. One interview was on-site over the phone, conversational style.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience and why looking; majority of interview was centered around whether I wanted the role and what it entailed.   Answer Question

Cdl Courier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

It's easy and boring you get interviewed by two people. The process can take a little while with their background check. If you have something on your background I hope you have an inside person in the company.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good for the team? DO you feel you are capable of doing the job duties?   Answer Question

Strategic Planning, Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

multiple levels of interaction form recruiters by phone and in person to Human Resources by phone and in person. Had to pass gates with finance officers and operations peers to meet with Vice presidents and Senior Vice presidents

Interview Questions

• what value can you bring to the business   1 Answer

Negotiation

there seemed to be a salary floor at which the position would start at yet there were car allowances that could be discussed along with stock options and profit sharing percentages that fluctuated.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in May 2015.

Interview

Rushed and hurried, felt the manager had schedule many candidates back to back. Also, felt the recruiter could have provided more background info to prep candidates on manager- I was very prepared on Iron Mountain but didn't have chance to share.

Interview Questions

• Many questions were open ended and vague... Not very experienced interviewer.   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2015.

Interview

The recruiter emailed me and asked if we could set up a time to review my qualifications. I was scheduled for a phone screen within the same week. I was asked about my experiences from my resume from my current job and my most previous job.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2015.

Interview

First round phone interview asking basic background questions, then onsite interview with a territory manager and a financial manager.The process was relaxed, very friendly interviewers. Gave me time to ask questions, and spent some time to explain the position.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Cerritos, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was fairly fast. I applied and received phone screen in two days and scheduled an interview appointment for 3 days later. So from application to interview stage took only a week. The interview was with two people. Direct supervisor and territory supervisor. It lasted approximately 2 hours with one hour of question and answer and one hour of technical training.
    I heard back pretty soon as well.