Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in April 2015.

Interview

First round phone interview asking basic background questions, then onsite interview with a territory manager and a financial manager.The process was relaxed, very friendly interviewers. Gave me time to ask questions, and spent some time to explain the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Cerritos, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was fairly fast. I applied and received phone screen in two days and scheduled an interview appointment for 3 days later. So from application to interview stage took only a week. The interview was with two people. Direct supervisor and territory supervisor. It lasted approximately 2 hours with one hour of question and answer and one hour of technical training.
    I heard back pretty soon as well.

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my university website. Then, next, I got an email immediately the next day that I applied asking if I was available for an in person interview. I drove to the office in Boston. The in person interview was only 30 minutes long. They were right on time getting me in and it only actually lasted 30 minutes. The interviewer asked me to explain myself, there weren't many actual "typical" questions. They got back to me the next day with my results.

Interview Questions

• No specific questions, asked me to explain myself. Asked if I had any questions   Answer Question

EFPA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

On campus interview then in office interview, relatively easy and behavioral questions. Very quick process. I met with me now manager for a second round interview at the office in Boston for a 45 minute interview. We also had a small breakfast before this.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a challenge and how you went about solving it?   Answer Question

Restore Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Generally unorganized interview. Met with a competent 20-something who had to fill in because the project manager not available. Not a strong way to make a first impression. The building was nice, and so were staff. The position was vague and niche, but the young man seemed to know what he was doing. I would have just tightened it up a bit. Probably just due to inexperience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

I was hired on through Randstad, an employment agency. I went through two interviews, one with the Temp-to-Hire agency, and then again with Iron Mountain. Standard "S.T.A.R." type interview with Iron Mountain.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were particularly difficult, except for the usual "Tell me about any weaknesses you may have," or "What do you consider your poorest trait," type of thing. The interview was crisp, cool, and professional.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They offered US$12.50/hr, and that was that. Raises came in increments of one to three percent, and only once per year. The only way to make significantly more is to move up from the call center floor.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

Hiring process are as follows, I interviewed with 3 departments (Transportation, Records Center, Data Backup and Recovery). Questions were basic and simple.

1 phone interview
    3 panel interviews
    Background Check
    Offer

Interview Questions

• none really, simple interviews.   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Royersford, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Royersford, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

one phone interview, scheduled a face to face interview with a sales director that turned into a phone interview, brought in for a face to face with the hiring manager & my potential manager. met with the VP of sales. received offer in less than a week. background test/drug test required.

Interview Questions

• go over resume, talk about a conflict at work and how you handled it. typical, cookie-cutter questions. it was a breeze for a very recent grad.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

The background checks done on new hires are very extensive. They asked for copies of my W-2's from quite a few years back. I'm not sure what the purpose of that was. But otherwise the interview process was great. It seems as though they have the supervisors on the department you would be working in conducting the interviews which is a nice change from dealing with someone directly from HR.

Interview Questions

• If I brought 10 of your friends and past/current co-workers into the room with us now and asked each of them what you could work, what would be a common theme among them? I found this to be an excellent way to phrase the typical, "What are your weaknesses?"   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in September 2014.

Interview

I got a call from a staffing company. The next day I was on site for the interview. The hiring manager was nice. The first part of the interview was behavioral. The second part was technical. I was given Excel exercises. As I made it to the next round I got another behavioral test called Compatibility Index.

Negotiation

The negotiation was done through the staffing agency.