Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Iron Mountain Inc Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.7

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Cerritos, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was fairly fast. I applied and received phone screen in two days and scheduled an interview appointment for 3 days later. So from application to interview stage took only a week. The interview was with two people. Direct supervisor and territory supervisor. It lasted approximately 2 hours with one hour of question and answer and one hour of technical training.
    I heard back pretty soon as well.

Restore Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Generally unorganized interview. Met with a competent 20-something who had to fill in because the project manager not available. Not a strong way to make a first impression. The building was nice, and so were staff. The position was vague and niche, but the young man seemed to know what he was doing. I would have just tightened it up a bit. Probably just due to inexperience.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

My interview process took 6 weeks and I didn't get the job, but was later hired by a different division - it's a better fit. I took a personality test, 2 in-person interviews. Two phone interviews with different people. Then a dinner. A personality test, powerpoint with people in multiple time zones, Several email questions, a drug test, background check and several calls.

Interview Questions

• Can you envision yourself in this role in 5 years or would you want to move up to management?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Irvine, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

After submission for a job, HR dept gives a call and sets up a call for first interview. First interview is done over the phone which is a good process to determine if the candidate is the right fit or not

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Cerritos, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Received Call from HR dept were I answered general questions about my experience. Received call a few days later to schedule face to face interview. After wowing the lead Customer Support person I was asked to interview with the hiring manager. After waiting more than 30 minutes I was asked if they schedule for another day. A couple days later I was back in front hiring who seemed impress with hat i could bring to the table. Both were very nice and the interviews were both informative and very promising.

Interview Questions

• What type of manager do you work best with?   1 Answer

BDE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Multi stage interview followed by performance testing. know your stuff. they hire experience and are looking for problem solvers. met with hiring manager after phone screening. pleasant experience and professional. nothing more to say aside from the process being quick. they do full background checks ad screens so if there are skeletons in your closet it is best to stay away. if they like you, you get a response fast. be genuine.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Recruiter called set up call with hiring manager. Met hiring manager then had to interview with sales vp, SVP, and HR.