Iron Mountain Inc Operations Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 31, 2017

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

2 phone interviews approx. 1 hour each. In person with manager, in person with district manager. Both comfterable relaxed conversations pretty good questions (multi layered and original) everyone was nice and easy to talk to but where still testing my knowladge.

Interview Questions

• what would your exact middle of line employee say where 3 best and 3 worst traits.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

Hiring process are as follows, I interviewed with 3 departments (Transportation, Records Center, Data Backup and Recovery). Questions were basic and simple.

1 phone interview
    3 panel interviews
    Background Check
    Offer

Interview Questions

• none really, simple interviews.   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc.

Interview

The interview process was months without hearing from the company or any decisions being made regarding the filling of open positions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was regarding future family planning.   2 Answers

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview was pretty standard, and took roughly 40 mins. They asked about my current job employment as well as what I did and didn’t like about it. They wanted to know what my salary expectations were as well as what my current salary was. Interviewer was pleasant but overall interview was too drawn out.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in September 2011.

Interview

Had phone interview first which lasted about 15 minutes. Recuriter was very prompt in setting up an in face interview with the hiring manager. Next interview happened the very next day with 2 hiring managers. Very professional and went very well. The third interview was then with 2 more hiring mangers and HR. The final interview was another team 2 of hiring managers. Took about a week before I received the offer which is contingent upon passing the background check and drug screen.

You could tell by the interviews that they are a results oriented company. Mentioned that in the interview as well. They ask situational questions based on your passed experiences. Interview process took 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations were very simple, as I accepted the first offer.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Iron Mountain Inc in August 2010.

Interview

A recruiter asked me a set of standardize questions of my background, what's my interests in this jobs, strength and weakness, etc.