Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

I hand delivered my resume. I walked in and asked to see the office manager. I was selected for an interview a few days later. Many interviews, a series of several interviews. I dressed in all black. Do not show up in scrubs (yes, I've seen people do this). I was asked why I want to work there, what experience I have, and what pay I expected. I was called a few days later and offered a position. From there, they ask when you can start and pursue paperwork.

Interview Questions

• What is you biggest flaw? What do you think you could bring to this company?   1 Answer

Medical Records Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

Practice manager called me and did a phone screen. I was then asked to interview and met with Practice manger and Administrator 2 days later. They hired me 3 days after that I was asked then to complete a drug screen and background check.

Negotiation

they asked I said yes. I needed a job

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers (Chandler, AZ) in November 2013.

Interview

Professional environment with questions that specifically cover your department. This includes scenario questions that reflect personality traits. A tour of the pharmacy also gives you a real idea of how the workflow processes are established.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses in your current role?   1 Answer