Irvine BMW Client Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Irvine BMW

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Irvine BMW

Client Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Irvine BMW in January 2013.

Interview

Must show up. Meet with all sales managers. Sell them on yourself and your story. Essentially if you can't communicate effectively and can't sell the most valuable asset of all... yourself, Then you should get out of sales. Cars or not. Might be a long process because car guys generally like to make you wait around. It's a pre-requisite to play in the automotive industry. You will have to wait on customers so they want to see if they can shake your nerve.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your story. You better have a good one cuz if it sucks then chances are you suck.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Irvine BMW

Client Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Irvine BMW (Irvine, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied online first and I didn't hear back till I start calling store and asking Sales Manager to check on application then I was invited for 1st interview which was great and Sales Manager invited my 2nd interview with GM and GSM and finally I got the job within month.

Interview Questions