Irving Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Irving

Billing Systems Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Irving (Irving, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the hiring manager about 3 weeks later. I had a phone interview and then a face to face interview. I was selected for the position, however I did not get because a name I wasn't aware of appeared on my background check. I was told by HR since I didn't disclose the name on my application, I can't get the job. I didn't know this name was attached to my name to disclose but HR refused to listen so now I'm working with DPS to have this issue corrected..

Full Time Lifeguard Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Irving (Irving, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with the Aquatics Director and a multifacility coordinator. They asked about my skills, experience, and knowledge. There were some questions directed towards abilities to multitask and handle stressful situations.

Interview Questions

• How would you adjust the chemicals for "x,y, and z" situations?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Irving in April 2014.

Interview

I heard about it through the job fair. I applied on January 2014 and waited three months to receive notification for behaviour test. Took the exam in front of career advisor and waited two more weeks.