Isagenix International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.2

Video Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Isagenix International (Gilbert, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Submitted my resume for the position on their career website. Within a week, the recruiter contacted me and conducted a phone interview. She went through my work history, education, compensation, etc. Very thorough. She set up a ZOOM interview for two days later with the hiring manager and his manager. ZOOM lasted about 1 hour. The team flew me out for an in-person interview. Great overall experience with the online process, recruiter, hiring team and the admin team that set up the travel. Highly recommend!

Interview Questions

• Asked to see reel prior to interview - actually when submitting for the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Had an offer in 2 days of interview - no need to negotiate the offer was spot on.

Payroll Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Isagenix International (Gilbert, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process went smooth both via the phone and in person. My recruiter was nice and straight forward. She was prompt with answers and responses to my e-mails.

I did an initial phone screening, phone interview with the hiring manager, in person with the team, and then another interview with the VP.

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions i.e. experience, background, familiarity with systems and payroll.   Answer Question

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Isagenix International (Chandler, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

the recruiter was rude and I felt rushed through the interview she was not personable at all, all of her questions asked didn't feel as if she was really concerned about any answer I gave or would have given. she asked no questions about my work history. I don't understand why being a recruiter requires a degree after dealing with this recruiter. Makes me wonder about the company!

Interview Questions

• she asked what my salary expectations were and many other script questions.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Isagenix International (Gilbert, AZ).

Interview

Fun, nice environment, love the team enthusiam clear communication, nice people, Job description discussed, salary, terms and goals, positive impression from the company and the team, they also have an awesome building and company

Sales Person Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Isagenix International in December 2016.

Interview

There is none. You are to apply online and then start your own business. Once you do you will then begin to sell the items. Isagenix is an awesome company to climb the ladder. Very helpful management staff.

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Isagenix International.

Interview

Recruiter was very rude and cold. She was disorganized and rushed through my phone interview. Even sounded like she was eating on the phone and seemed like she could care less about talking to me. She could barely answer my questions about the job and what it entailed. I used to work for Isagenix a few years back and had a great interview process (phone and in person) and even accepted the job but left to a different job offer after a year there. I was warned that the company is steadily going downhill and they are having a tough time staying on top of things. I'm pretty sure I will not be getting an offer. Sadly, not due to my lack of skills since I am over qualified but to the poor interview skills of the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why do you think you should get the job? Why did you leave your previous job?   Answer Question

Customer Care Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Isagenix International in August 2016.

Interview

The initial phone interview was great! He asked me do I like to work in teams or individually, what are my skills, etc. The in-house interview was meeting with three people. First person went over the job description and second were two people who we a part of the hiring team.

Interview Questions

• They wanted specific answers for situations, like, what did you do in regards to constructive criticism, how did you make someone understand, what are your skills, what are your weaknesses, it was really awkward.   Answer Question

Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Isagenix International (Gilbert, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Short. HR took a total of 5 minutes to talk to me, only to ask if I had questions and to give me info on benefits. Also, the lady talking to me from HR was very rude and cold.

The actual interview itself was awful. She rushed through every question and seemed annoyed to be there. She mentioned multiple times how busy she was and that this interview barely fit into her schedule. She literally read questions off a piece of paper and wrote down my answer. No conversation. No talk about my previous jobs. It was such a bad experience and of course I just got rejected when they didn't even take the time to get to know me. I was perfectly qualified.

CSO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Isagenix International (Chandler, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

I had several long phone/skype interviews before a face to face on-site interview. The day was only partly filled with interviews and there were plenty of people with whom I needed to chat with and I would work with. Still they just left me in their conference room. This was after a lot of haggling over dates to meet schedules/ Very weird vibe. Staff that would report to me looked like scared inmates. Very defensive, concerning. The presentation to them, a ppt, was videotaped - like some legal deposition. I have no qualms with public speaking but it was weird, again.

Interview Questions

• Why was a competitor, that I worked for, so successful?   1 Answer

Events Coordinator Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Isagenix International (Gilbert, AZ).

Interview

Applied online was contacted less than a week later via a recruiter. Recruiter was extremely helpful and wanted to make sure the company was a fit, job and salary wise. After the phone screen, was given a Skype interview with the future manager. After completing that, I was brought in about a week later for a group interview with my future boss and the boss above them. The interview went well and I was asked a number of questions pertaining to the position. Ultimately, I wasn't the best fit as the job was more art and creative than what I had.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with travel?
      How did you hear about us?
      (Was given a set of powerpoint slides) How would you change theses slides and make them more creative?
      Name a time when you had to work on a short deadine.   Answer Question