Isis Applications Dev Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Isis

1 Interview Review

Applications Dev Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Isis (Dallas, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Started with the recruiter calling me to tell me about the job, asking me about what I was looking for, getting a lot of documentation on salary information to justify what I was asking for. She also followed up with my references to make sure I knew what I was talking about. There were 2 phone interviews, one with hiring manager, and another with an architect. Basic behavioral interview type questions, focus on customer interaction etc. This was followed by lunch with the hiring manger and finally ended with the offer later.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, just along the lines of what do you do where there is conflict in the team or how do make sure customer stays happy.   Answer Question

The recruitment part of HR is outsourced. They asked for a lot of documentation upfront to justify why you were asking for the numbers you wanted. However, they just use the documentation to come up with a number of their own and there is no negotiation on it. In my case, that didn't make sense for me to move.