Isis College Rotational Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

College Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Isis (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewing takes four stages. The first is with an HR person and the next 3 are with multiple Vice presidents of their departments. In all stages, they do not ask ANY technical questions. They only talk to see what you are like. HR person told me that I passed the first round (3 people, 30 min each, 3rd stage) but that they were worried about my technical skills so that I should elaborate on that when I am at the final round (also 3 people, 30 min each). The final round did not ask any technical questions either. It seemed like they judged me on my resume instead of my interview (which they all said they liked me). While the employees I talked to seemed nice and friendly, the upper management seemed unprofessional (one of them propped his feet up on a chair while interviewing me and another one was 15 minutes late even though he knew I was already there).

After the last round, I was told I would be notified whether I passed or failed. My friend who also made it to the last final was told he failed 2 days later. When I contacted the HR person, she said they were still interviewing and she would notify me soon. I waited for three weeks and emailed her about the status but she did not respond and has cut off all contact with me.

Interview Questions

• They all talk about their department and what they do. It is up to you to tell them what you know. If you don't have questions for them, it will be a silent, awkward interview.   Answer Question