Island Hospitality Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Island Hospitality Sales Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Island Hospitality (Tucson, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

Really short. I was hired in house. They basically sat me down and said "we need more people to help run this hotel we just acquired, you seem to know a lot about the property, would you like this position?" We briefly discussed salary and that was that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Island Hospitality

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Island Hospitality (Cherry Hill, NJ) in September 2010.

Interview

I was first contacted to arrange a phone interview via email. The phone interview consisted of questions about desired salary, why I wanted the job. During the phone interview, a group/panel interview time was arranged. I was then instructed to complete an online personality test.
    The group interview was with the hotel GM, and the Area Director of Sales. There was not a lot of questions, mostly the two discussing the position, and me trying to get a chance to speak without interrupting them. I was not chosen and had to ask for the decision. This was part of the email i received informing me that I wasn't chosen.

"your laid back approach with us really didn't make me think you truly wanted the position (even your e-mail below ending, no worries). There were also some comments/phrases that you made during our time together that really took me by surprised making it seem like the job was going to be too easy for you and sales was just something you had to do and not wanted to do"

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Island Hospitality (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

First I was called for a pre phone interview to ask about basic qualifications. A second more in depth phone interview regarding specifics about hotels. The third interview was face to face with the Director of Sales and finally a fourth would be with the General Manager and Regional as well.

Interview Questions

• If you were to leave your job after just a year, what would say about your personality?   Answer Question