Isle of Capri Casinos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Isle of Capri Casinos Interview Questions

2.0

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompano Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos (Pompano Beach, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Once you show up at Casino you head into the HR office. Hang out for a bit with other candidates. Then we are brought into another room where we sit for the open interview. Sit in a room with a large group of people and about 10 managers. Must tell everyone about yourself and answer questions that are thrown at you.

Interview Questions

• The managers had many questions to throw out at everyone. One in particular that i can remember is...... Tell us about a prior place of employment good or bad. Each person had to answer this question as we went around the room. Fun Fun Fun!!   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a guest was complaining and wouldnt stop?   1 Answer

Bakery Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos in April 2016.

Interview

The process was very straightforward and simple. I believe I applied on a Monday (online) and I got called in for a group interview within a couple of days. The same day of the group interview (Thursday) we each had individual interviews with our potential managers.They had me wait around to fill out paperwork right after the interview and get fitted for a uniform because they "offered" me the position and assumed I would say yes. I told them I had to think about it and I would let them know. I was called several times in the span of 2 days asking if I was going to accept the position so there was definitely pressure.

My point is that there was an extremely small timeframe from when I first read the job description to when I was offered the position and expected to give my answer (4 days). So just be sure you're ready to say yes if you get an interview but if you get to the interview don't worry about it because it's easy and pretty much means you're in (at least in my experience).

Interview Questions

• Group interview: Pick an item on the shelf and create a 30 second commercial for it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos.

Interview

You sit in a room with 2-10 other potential candidates in a line opposite of a line of supervisors that represent their respective sector. They ask you basic interviewer questions and maintain a casual atmosphere. Dress business casual. Khaki pants, dress shirt, nice shoes, etc and you'll get the job.

Interview Questions

• They pretended to be a dissatisfied customer and wanted you to fix the problem.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos (Waterloo, IA).

Interview

Large group, waited quite a bit in main lobby. Taken to restaurant for large scale interview, singled out in front of everyone and placed into individual interviews. Was hired on the spot and provided a walk through of the facility and introduced to random employees.

Interview Questions

• What shift would work and was I a team player.   1 Answer

Hotel Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos.

Interview

General interview with questions asked from the book of interview questions. This is quickly followed by a move on to panel interview whenever the next one is scheduled where the department heads for every position being interviewed sits in a room and asks general questions to everyone interviewing for a job. You are then taken to the place you will be working and i imagine they decide if you are hired during that point.

Interview Questions

• A customer is angry, how do you deal with this? (That was the general idea)   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bettendorf, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos (Bettendorf, IA) in May 2015.

Interview

meet with HR, then the second interview with managers. Both asked questions about different situations that may occur, and how comfortable i was with interacting with people. after meeting with managers a job was offered in person. The process of back gound checks statrted the next day as well as training.

Interview Questions

• how have you dealt with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Marketing/Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos.

Interview

They had an initial screening interview, and then took all 8 candidates at one time and all had us answer questions openly in front of a panel. It was in an odd audition type interview that threw me off a lot.

Open Interview

Interview

I believe I would be a good fit for the simple fact I like a fast paced environment, I'm a fast learner, and I know a few things about the business.

Hospitality Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

You apply online. The hiring manager will get back with you in about a week. Then you will come in for a panel interview with about 20 other people. The managers ask you questions and hire the ones they like.

Blackjack Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boonville, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos (Boonville, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

They basically brought you in and asked you a few questions. After that they told you if you got to go to their dealer school or not. Basically, if you were interested in doing it they would hire you.