Isle of Capri Casinos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Isle of Capri Casinos Interview Questions

2.1

Bakery Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos in April 2016.

Interview

The process was very straightforward and simple. I believe I applied on a Monday (online) and I got called in for a group interview within a couple of days. The same day of the group interview (Thursday) we each had individual interviews with our potential managers.They had me wait around to fill out paperwork right after the interview and get fitted for a uniform because they "offered" me the position and assumed I would say yes. I told them I had to think about it and I would let them know. I was called several times in the span of 2 days asking if I was going to accept the position so there was definitely pressure.

My point is that there was an extremely small timeframe from when I first read the job description to when I was offered the position and expected to give my answer (4 days). So just be sure you're ready to say yes if you get an interview but if you get to the interview don't worry about it because it's easy and pretty much means you're in (at least in my experience).

Interview Questions

• Group interview: Pick an item on the shelf and create a 30 second commercial for it.   Answer Question

Surveillance Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos.

Interview

You sit in a room with 2-10 other potential candidates in a line opposite of a line of supervisors that represent their respective sector. They ask you basic interviewer questions and maintain a casual atmosphere. Dress business casual. Khaki pants, dress shirt, nice shoes, etc and you'll get the job.

Interview Questions

• They pretended to be a dissatisfied customer and wanted you to fix the problem.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos (Waterloo, IA).

Interview

Large group, waited quite a bit in main lobby. Taken to restaurant for large scale interview, singled out in front of everyone and placed into individual interviews. Was hired on the spot and provided a walk through of the facility and introduced to random employees.

Interview Questions

• What shift would work and was I a team player.   1 Answer

Hotel Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos.

Interview

General interview with questions asked from the book of interview questions. This is quickly followed by a move on to panel interview whenever the next one is scheduled where the department heads for every position being interviewed sits in a room and asks general questions to everyone interviewing for a job. You are then taken to the place you will be working and i imagine they decide if you are hired during that point.

Interview Questions

• A customer is angry, how do you deal with this? (That was the general idea)   Answer Question

Marketing/Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos.

Interview

They had an initial screening interview, and then took all 8 candidates at one time and all had us answer questions openly in front of a panel. It was in an odd audition type interview that threw me off a lot.

Open Interview

Interview

I believe I would be a good fit for the simple fact I like a fast paced environment, I'm a fast learner, and I know a few things about the business.

Hospitality Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

You apply online. The hiring manager will get back with you in about a week. Then you will come in for a panel interview with about 20 other people. The managers ask you questions and hire the ones they like.

Blackjack Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boonville, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos (Boonville, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

They basically brought you in and asked you a few questions. After that they told you if you got to go to their dealer school or not. Basically, if you were interested in doing it they would hire you.

Rude and Unprofessional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, LA

Interview

I submitted an application for a Special Events Supervisor position and within minutes, received this response.

"Dear Candidate,

Thank you very much for your response to our ad on Hcareers
     and your interest in Isle of Capri.

We have a very specific focus on our stated requirements and
     due to the sheer volume of applicants we have had the luxury
     of attracting, only candidates that meet our profile will be
     contacted.

We encourage you to follow our Company closely and watch for
     future postings. We thank you for your expressed
     interest in Isle of Capri Lake Charles.

Name Removed
     Human Resources Coordinator"

We all know this is an employer's market but wow. And, frankly with 20+ years in events, theatre, and currently working in events at Disney. I can't imagine why I wouldn't be qualified.

Buffet Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Isle of Capri Casinos (Westlake, LA) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a group interview of four applicants and four to five interviewers. They asked each of us a few personal background questions to break the ice. They then asked what we like and dislike as consumers and various businesses. Very easy. All four of us were hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• If a customer had their car parked by the valet, and then complained that their car smelled like smoke, what would you say.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little negotiations. They simply told us we got the jobs and we began the onboarding process.