Isobar Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Isobar (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a great response form the recruiter, they regularly updated me on the status of the interview process and after an initial phone interview I was called in for an in person. The Interviewer was the lead department developer and was very relaxed. They seemed keen to find people for the job and were very welcoming as a whole.

Interview Questions

• If I had programming experience for a design role   1 Answer

Software Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Isobar (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied with a referral. Process took about 4 weeks total. Phone interview tech screening, in-person in Chicago. The recruiter was the worst part of the whole process. He was very hidden throughout, and after a great in person panel interview where I was told "what a great way to end my day!" And proceeded to hear the two architects banter about how well it went as they left the room and walked away.. I got basically froze out for a week and a half, when then I was told another candidate was a better fit. one of the most odd occurrences in the interviewing game I've ever been a part of. I never even had his direct email.

Interview Questions

• Syntax related, more of a standard dev role it felt like; not architecture.   1 Answer

Senior SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Isobar (Chicago, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Painful process!! Internal and external communication is horrible. I started communication over 31 days ago and still have not received an answer either way. From my experience I feel like that they currently are "B" grade "professionals looking for "C' "grade professionals". BEWARE!!!

ADVICE: At least be professional enough to inform the applicant where they stand in the process in a timely manor.

Interview Questions

• Will you participate in an SEO exercise?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Isobar (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

I feel i was rushed into my positions. The questions they asked did not reflect my day to day duties.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather use Jquery of Javascript   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were pretty stern

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Isobar (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Quick, painless, set up over skype, which was nice. They were able to work around my schedule, and gave me options. The recruiters didn't really seem to understand the process, and made a lot of vague promises. Guess they're supposed to do that.