Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Isobar US (Watertown, MA).

After and employee referral I was contacted by hiring recruiter and we spoke several times and it became apparent that they were interested in me but didn't know where exactly to fit me in. Came in for an interview and met with recruiter and 2 employees each for about 45 minutes. The first employee I met with seemed to not have the time or inclination to speak with me and cut the interview short. The 2nd employee was much more thorough and interested in placing me somewhere where I would have the most success. I came in for a 2nd interview and met with 2 different employees each for 45 minutes. The 2nd employee I met with was very thorough and we went through a simulated scoping and planning exercise.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. I was the one asking most of the questions.   Answer Question

I was able to negotiate a higher title and salary than what they wanted to give me. It took a bit of back and forth but with all the earlier confusion of where they wanted to place me it worked out.