Israel Discount Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Israel Discount Bank Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Israel Discount Bank

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Israel Discount Bank.

Interview

Interview process was quick and efficient - one interview with HR and one with my Manager.
    HR interview was pretty typical, asking about former work experience, analytical skills etc.
    Manager interview asked some technical questions about analyzing financial statements.

Economist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Israel Discount Bank.

Interview

Interview people are very feriendly, so was the HR lady. Two pannel interviews, first with two direct manegers, second with higher managment. An interview with HR, a credability test on computer. They first agree on salary terms, and only then send to diagnostic center. After that they do a security check on background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They pay the salery as they consider the average scale of the other employees in the same role, regardless of your personal education, experience etc. It might be possiable to nagotiate the vecation days.

Commercial Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Israel Discount Bank (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in September 2013.

Interview

first invited to an interview with the future direct manager and departement manager. they were very fair and asked relevant questions about my experience, my character and about my plans for my career. i asked about the salary but they could'nt give me this information since this subject is being taking care of by the human resource department. imidiately after the interview i recieved a phone call and asked to come another interview with the human resource manager. after that interview i was sent to a day of examination that included team dynamic exams, presentation of myself infront of a group of people, english exam, memory exam, creative exam, vocabulary exam and mathematics exam. a few days after i recived a call telling me i'm in. negotiation about the salary with the human resource manager and deciding about the date i will satart the new job.

Interview Questions

• choose the most similar to you employee from a list of differnt characters employees that every one of them has some kind of a bad behavior in his work - proffesional or socialy. then, explain your choise and how can it fit to the job you are trying to be accepted to despite the negative worker elements in your choise.   1 Answer

Negotiation

they asked me about my income expectation, i told them, they said it is to high for the experience but they will see what they can do, after a day or two i recieved a call with their offer, little less than i asked for. i accepted the offer.